GO!

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

Choosing the Right Dog > Dogs Don't Just Train themselves (RANT)
Huck

GO!!!

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '12 5:40pm PST 
I fostered a Border Collie that was given up by a guy who got her because she was after all a Border Collie so she should have come trained and she wasnt so she had to be a dumb Border Collie, she did not know anything, so apparently because she was Border Collie she was supposed to just know stuff. Some people are truly idiots.
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by , Jul 1 8:05 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Buckle up your pet?
Huck

GO!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 5:04pm PST 
Titus I agree. You can only do what you can do. Today, I rearranged the crates so they are not in the crumple zone of my SUV and am trying to figure out out to secure the crates so they stay put and not get thrown all over if in a serious accident. My dogs are important to me and their safety in the car is a number one concern, it always has been but the terrible accident on the AZ hwy this week made me realize it could be any of us who travel with our canine companions.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jun 15 10:00 pm

Behavior & Training > More help for my beautiful lunatic

Huck

GO!!!

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '12 7:57pm PST 
How some mental games? K9 Nosework, Rally some tricks, etc.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jun 13 7:02 am

Huck

GO!!!

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '12 6:11pm PST 
Yes they are a serious consideration. I was looking at the car today and trying to figure out how to secure the crates. The 2 300's are going to be easy but add that 3rd 150 crate and I am not sure how to arrange them and secure them. I have always wanted quick and easy acsess to the dogs in case of an emergency and I need to get them out fast but without doing it the way they are now, that is not going to happen. I actually thought about getting rid of it and getting something else that will put the dogs more in the middle of the vehicle like a mini van, that I can secure their crates in.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Jun 15 10:00 pm

Huck

GO!!!

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '12 4:50pm PST 
After the horrible accident that Elicia Calhoun had yesterday and all 6 of her dogs ended up thrown from her SUV and 2 of them died, I have realized I need to take even more precautions to keep the dogs safe in the car. Right now they are in crates in the back of my Toyota Rav4. I have a 2008 and it has 8 airbags so tem in harnesses is not an option but I do need to move the crates out of the crumple zone in the back of the car and move them forward and secure them with cargo straps, NOT bungee cords. I realize in a serious accident there is no guarantee but keeping them secure in the car will help. Also putting emergency info tags on their crates as well.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Jun 15 10:00 pm

Sports & Agility > LOST agility dogs Please help!
Huck

GO!!!

Barked: Mon Jun 11, '12 6:45pm PST 
I heard about her accident today. I will keep her and her dogs in my prayers.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jun 13 8:11 am

Huck

GO!!!

Barked: Mon Jun 11, '12 5:23pm PST 
I could not imagine NOT wearing my seatbelt for my safety, there is no way I will not have my dogs restrained for their safety as well. THe argument you dont have enough seatbelts for your dogs and children, then your dogs don't go anywhere in my opinion, either that or you get a bigger vehicle so your entire family rides safely. Not only are loose pets projectile missles, they can get loose on the highway if you do get in an accident or what about the airbags in your vehicle, they could kill your dog if they are deployed. I don't need a law to tell me I need to keep my pets restrained, I just use my common sense and my love for them to keep them safe. I bought a vehicle just to carry them safely around in their crates as we travel to our agility trials, trips to the beach and out hiking. Their comfort and safety is a top priority in my purchase of my SUV and took their crates with me when I was looking at cars to make sure they fit properly.
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by , Jun 15 10:00 pm

Sports & Agility > NADAC trial Videos

Huck

GO!!!

Barked: Mon Jun 11, '12 4:18pm PST 
Thanks, Tunnelers is alot of fun. Huck is so funny he just kind of looks confused like, where is all the stuff? LOL. What is really funny is telling him to go tunnel, he is like um yeah no kidding, lol
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 11 4:18 pm

Sports & Agility > Anyone going to the CPE West Coast Nationals?

Huck

GO!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '12 4:11pm PST 
I will go with Huck for sure if they have it in Sacramento again.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 8 9:58 pm

Sports & Agility > NADAC trial Videos
Huck

GO!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '12 4:10pm PST 
THanks, I had a blip when I posted this, it did not show up so I posted it again just now. I am sorry for the double posting.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 11 4:18 pm

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.