Postings by Koko

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye to my beautiful girl
Koko

Barked: Fri May 11, '12 1:05pm PST 
3 months tomorrow since my koko left me and went across Rainbow Bridge. Oh how i miss her .... her beautiful face, her waggy tail, her look of unconditional love, her sloppy kisses, her snoring ......

I love you koko, always and forever.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, May 13 2:50 am

Koko

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 4:59am PST 
I miss my Koko cry crycry cry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, May 13 2:50 am

Koko

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 4:42am PST 
I've been given some wings for my gorgeous Koko from the love Mika,Kai&Pam. Can somebody help me attach them to Koko please. I would be very grateful.

xxxxxx little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel xxxxxx
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, May 13 2:50 am

Koko

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '12 1:47pm PST 
Koko ..... 8 1/2 years old, my best friend and soul mate. 11th February 2012. My heart just aches, my tears flow. I miss you so much it hurts. I will never ever forget you, the bond we shared was so special. I have such a huge void in my life, I love you, miss you.

Fi

rainbowrainbowrainbow xxx rainbowrainbowrainbow xxx
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, May 13 2:50 am

Dog Health > My beautiful rhodesian ridgeback has been diagnosed with bone cancer

Koko

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 12:37pm PST 
I miss my beautiful koko. It's only been 3 weeks. I'm lonely without her .... her pretty, gorgeous face, her waggy tail ..... everything.

xxxxxxxx rainbowrainbowrainbow xxxxxxxx
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Mar 3 9:38 pm

Dog Health > My beautiful rhodesian ridgeback has been diagnosed with bone cancer
Koko

Barked: Tue Feb 21, '12 12:52pm PST 
I've picked up Koko's ashes and she is now home with me. I feel very sad to think of her like that but I must and will remember the good times we had together.

Thank you each and everyone of you for your love, support, help and best wishes. I send my love to you all.

Fi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Mar 3 9:38 pm

Koko

Barked: Tue Feb 21, '12 4:26am PST 
My vets have just rung me to say that Koko's ashes are ready to collect. It's strange that I was really upset and crying last night and this morning I get the call??? It just shows how deep a connection to each other we had.

little angellittle angelxxxlittle angellittle angelxxx
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Mar 3 9:38 pm

Koko

Barked: Mon Feb 20, '12 12:54pm PST 
I miss my koko so much. She was the most beautiful girl in the world. I was so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful best friend. I hope she's happy and not in any pain. I will nicer forget her ..... one day I will be reunited with her.

I LOVE U KOKO
xxx,,,little angel xxx
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Mar 3 9:38 pm

Koko

Barked: Wed Feb 15, '12 10:41am PST 
I miss my gorgeous Koko so much. My house is so quiet .... I keep expecting to see her. It's awful. I have such a huge void in my life. I can't stop thinking about her, all the times we spent together, everything we went through together. She was my best friend, my soulmate and I can't believe she's gone. I just want her back. I know she's not in pain any more now but I miss her.

I love you Koko hughughughughug little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Mar 3 9:38 pm

Koko

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 11:30am PST 
RIP Koko ...... Mummy will love you always and forever. I had Koko put to sleep this afternoon. She was suffering and I couldn't let her any longer. She was at home, in the lounge, lying in her usual space. She went so peacefully with me lying next to her and she took her last breath in my face. I shut her eyes and kissed her. She looked beautiful as though she was sleeping.

I have one of her blankets with her smell on it and her collar with me. My tears are just flowing ..... I miss her so much but I know it was the right thing to do and she is not in any pain now.

My beautiful baby, my best friend ..... I will never ever forget her and everything she has done for me.

I love you Koko
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel|/ a/|little angel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel|/a/ |little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Mar 3 9:38 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.