Postings by Ch. Rushwind's She Who Speaks

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Grooming > Bad evil lady
Ch.- Rushwind's- She Who- Speaks

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Wed Jun 26, '13 11:23am PST 
I'm a dog groomer and have worked in several shops. This is unacceptable!!!! I'm glad someone caught it on tape and took it to the news!

I've gotten frustrated with a squirming dog before and let it down off the table so we could both cool off. What I don't get is the (Giant Schanuzer?) wasn't even doing anything! I saw nothing that would warrant any kind of reaction from a groomer, dogs move, I get that, you just move around them. But this dog wasn't even moving/squirming on the table.

This is very very sad. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Kali, Jul 9 5:44 pm

Food & Nutrition > 4 Health has a new grain free dog food.

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 10:37am PST 
Why is high carb not good for dogs? Because it makes them gain weight or? Because I have an underweight dog and was told grain free was not the way to go for him, since it's like an Atkins diet.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jul 11 8:29 pm

Grooming > Shih Tzu, Wot cut do you get?

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 5:40pm PST 
"puppy cut" doesn't meant anything.

It has so meany different meaning from groomer to groomer, and breed to breed, it's impossible to read minds as to what a customer REALLY wants when they say those two words.

I'd imagine your dog was matted on at least one of those close shave situations.

First establish that you do not under any circumstances want the dog shaved down. If an owner doesn't want their dog shaved, and I have to shave it anyway, I always call them and tell them before I do it. No surprises when you come to pick the dog up.

Then go with what another poster said and say you want the dog hand scissored and left long, you MAY go out on a limb and say teddy bear clip, but like with "puppy cut" that has many meanings and there is no guarantee you two mean the same thing.

the BEST thing to do is take a photo of the cut you want.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Apr 29 3:50 pm

Grooming > Wahl Bravura cordless clipper

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 2:46pm PST 
I have one and it is amazing, I only buy the combo clipper blade with a bunch of blade length. Combs suck so I don't base the use of those one my review since I don't ever bother using them. But it's the best cordless clipper.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Happy, Jan 10 5:55 pm

Small Dogs > Sweaters/Clothing for Small Dogs

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Sat Dec 22, '12 4:39pm PST 
I have 2 chihuahuas, Long coat chihuahuas but one is a bitch and blows all her coat when she comes into season and looks like a smooth lol. I have PJs for my whippet but no clothing at all for my chihuahuas. They do their business on the porch and run back inside. We shovel it off into the yard so it's a good system that works for us.

as far as in the house they can be found sleeping on top of the heater grate or snuggled up next to the big dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Mar 26 3:07 pm

Food & Nutrition > Natures Domain or TOTW

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 12:18pm PST 
It the exact same thing. Only in a different bag and name.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Uno, Dec 6 4:46 pm

Food & Nutrition > What amount of kcals per cup is your super active dog on?

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 7:37am PST 
I have 2 salukis that are so active they run their weight off so I bought them a new dry food and will see how it works fro them

What do you feed and what Kcals per cup does it have and what kind of activity level does your dog have?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Alanna, Dec 17 2:09 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Greyhounds vs. Italian Greyhounds?

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '12 12:00pm PST 
Not all greyhound or even sighthounds have high prey drive, its just something to keep in mind. It depends on the individual dog, and it is not safe to assume anything.

I have 6 sighthounds 2 cats and 2 chihuahuas. No issues.

They have prey Drive, but know the indoor cats are their friends and so are small dogs. Outdoor cats= another thing entirely!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tiller (Skansen's Ira in the M, Oct 12 11:47 am

Grooming > best dremel for small dog?

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '12 6:20am PST 
I have one from Petedge that I lost the tip with sandpapers to. I use the stone attachment (I'm not super sure what it's for, it does the nails just as good?) I would use that on a small dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Frankie, Oct 10 3:27 pm

Grooming > Stinky Stinky Puppy!!

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '12 6:28am PST 
Haha, so he's a professional eh? That usually works, what the sam-hill did he roll in???
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sumo, Oct 9 3:02 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.