Postings by Baily- Agility crazy!

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > New Dog. Breed Finder
Baily- Agility- crazy!

I LOVE AGILITY- RUN FAST AND RUN- FAIR

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 12:10pm PST 
IDK why I guess I was looking at the wrong thing lol. Ok so Joey Beans looks PERFECT for me. Its just 1 problem......... We have to wait until we move. (My moms moving befor me I am gonna finish the school year out while staying with a friend) OMG lol I am sorry just really hoping my mom will say yes to him. He's Beautiful. My mom would not really want the other 1 because (Of his fur color or that hes not trained) *Rolls Eyes* I dont mind one if its not trained. lol There awesome breeds!!! I do live in the seattle aria but we are moving to the tri cities soon...... Keeping my fingers crossed to see what my mom says. Yes they are the perfect breed for me. I do a LOT of training with bailey She is just sometimes unwilling to work with me lol. She is more of a "I don't care just pet me" Kinda dog she is more of a family pet that perfers to play with the kids and relax in the sun then anything else kinda dog. Sorry I kinda have my hopes high for this dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Baily- Agility crazy!, May 4 12:10 pm

Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 11:37am PST 
Thank you. I tryed could not find any frown
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Baily- Agility crazy!, May 4 12:10 pm

Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 8:34am PST 
*Onyx*
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Baily- Agility crazy!, May 4 12:10 pm

Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 10:42pm PST 
Thank you Nicky and Onix. I am really looking foreword to this new puppy. Well as soon a I find one I guess.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Baily- Agility crazy!, May 4 12:10 pm

Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 2:21pm PST 
I did barely anything poped up
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Baily- Agility crazy!, May 4 12:10 pm

Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 1:36pm PST 
BOL Sorry spelling error. Ok I agree on that and my mom says she wants that color. I said I want a that breed careless of its color. I want that breed they are like a perfect breed for me smile I love there personality's and they are perfectly hyper and are very smart,. I could go on forever about this breed. I am just wondering were I can get a pup.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Baily- Agility crazy!, May 4 12:10 pm

Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 12:22pm PST 
Hi I am thinking of getting a new dog. I wanna get an Australaian shepherd dog. I wanna get a blue mural. I need help getting a dog. I wanna get one from a shelter and I want a mini. I am in eastern Washington well I should say moving over there. I wanna get my dream dog I have always wanted a Australaian Shepherd. So can you help me find one?
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Baily- Agility crazy!, May 4 12:10 pm

Sports & Agility > AKC Canine Partners and Agility

Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Sat Apr 14, '12 10:02am PST 
How muchdoes it cost to enter and is it on the AKC website?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 21 2:39 pm

Sports & Agility > AKC Canine Partners and Agility

Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '12 6:55am PST 
Zephyr
that sounds alot funer.is this in the seattle area?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 21 2:39 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > dogs with blogs
Baily- Agility- crazy!

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '12 3:36pm PST 
I just started a blog here is the link The Gabby And Baily Blog
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Arthur, May 2 9:48 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.