Postings by Ted

GO!

Newfoundland > Is our puppy a Newfie mix?

Ted

Ted-

Barked: Sat Dec 17, '11 9:56pm PST 
Hey! Im having the same troubles with my mix breed. They said border collie/ lab mix. But looking at your picture of Molly out pups are around the same age and look very similar.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Figaro, Dec 21 9:36 am

Newfoundland > Is my dog a Newfoundland? Please take the time to leave your opinion!
Ted

Ted-

Barked: Sat Dec 17, '11 9:49pm PST 
Hi! My dogs name is Ted. I got him from a shelter originally thinking he was a border collie mix. With growing I just don't think so. He's not as energetic as I hear most are he's energetic at times but very laid back mostly. He's almost 3 months old and weighs a little over 14 pounds. Please help me! Check out the profile picture to get a good look. Thanks y'all! Have a Merry Christmas!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ted, Dec 17 9:49 pm

Border Collie > Help! I'm a Border Collie Mix but what am I mixed with???

Ted

Ted-

Barked: Wed Dec 14, '11 7:55am PST 
Thank you! They didn't have any parent info that I know of. He had three brothers and sisters all looked just alike except one was almost all black. I've heard Bernese Mountain dog and Border Collie. But thank you so much for the help and I'll be sure to post a picture when he gets a Bit older and hopefully you'll see it.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by kai, Jan 5 6:01 am

Border Collie > Help! I'm a Border Collie Mix but what am I mixed with???

Ted

Ted-

Barked: Fri Dec 9, '11 8:16pm PST 
Hey! I adopted Ted from a humane society. He's for sure Border Collie but I'm not sure what he's mixed with. He's 3 months old and about 14 lbs. His picture is on his profile. Please help! I'm so curious!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by kai, Jan 5 6:01 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.