GO!

Food & Nutrition > Innova, Orijen then Acana, now what???

Baron

Guardian of- Ásgarðr, Baron- of Valhalla

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '11 12:52pm PST 
Good afternoon and here's my two cents for the conversation, check out this link and see what you think, my boy loves the food and treats and he's crazy about his deer antlers. I hope it helps...

http://www.frrco.com/
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by , Jan 12 5:58 am

Bullmastiff > Total Excitement & looking forward to being humanapped by a Bullmastiff!
Baron

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 7:25pm PST 
Hi all, yes I'm filled with joy about the new pup coming into my life on Dec. 15th. He's a fawn male whose sire is named Cash and dame named Lexus, so I know he's going to be "high maintenance" but well worth the enjoyment he'll bring to my world. I'm gathering all the necessities for his transition and care (i.e. Kuranda bed, Super Large, 48"L x 30"W x 33"H crate, Flint River Ranch/Orijen/Raw Food diet-[not decided yet], & puppy toys) but first and foremost, Vet's visit. I'll keep a video and picture diary and of course drop by often for help from those who've gone this way before me, of course I'll be looking to join some bullmastiff groups/forums but for now "Heimdallr the Ragnarök Watcher" will be greatly anticipated.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 21 2:55 pm

Bullmastiff > Total Excitement & looking forward to being humanapped by a Bullmastiff!

Baron

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 7:15pm PST 
Hi all, yes I'm filled with joy about the new pup coming into my life on Dec. 15th. He's a fawn male whose sire is named Cash and dame named Lexus, so I know he's going to be "high maintenance" but well worth the enjoyment he'll bring to my world. I'm gathering all the necessities for his transition and care (i.e. Kuranda bed, Super Large, 48"L x 30"W x 33"H crate, Flint River Ranch/Orijen/Raw Food diet-[not decided yet], & puppy toys) but first and foremost, Vet's visit. I'll keep a video and picture diary and of course drop by often for help from those who've gone this way before me, of course I'll be looking to join some bullmastiff groups/forums but for now "Heimdallr the Ragnarök Watcher" will be greatly anticipated.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 6 7:15 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.