Postings by Cam

GO!

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

Pomeranian > what color Iยง my pom?
Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Sun Aug 25, '13 2:18pm PST 
Adorable Pom. I think your Pom is Orange sable. Possibly a Cream Sable, but I think Orange. He will lose most of its blackish color and just look Orange. My boy is Orange Sable Parti his face was mostly black as a puppy.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cillie, Aug 25 9:16 pm

Pomeranian > Thinking of getting another fur-baby!
Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Wed Jun 12, '13 12:20pm PST 
I have two fur babies. A bigger Pom 10-12 lbs (2 years old) and my other 7 lbs (10 months). I had my second Pom for 5 months. They get along very well all they do is play.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cam, Jun 12 12:20 pm

Pomeranian > Is my pomeranian a throwback?

Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 12:50am PST 
Yea sometimes the charts are unreliable. My youngest Pom is charting out to be 7 pounds, he probably will end up bigger. Most of the time the charts are 3-4 pounds off.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 15 9:43 am

Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 10:20pm PST 
Yes he would be considered a Blue/Tan. I have heard of some Pure Poms being around 20 pounds, so yes he could just be a throwback Pom. Blue is a dilute of the color black. Did you get to see the parents? Are they big as well?

I use this growth calculator and it's okay with accuracy. It lets you type in the weight instead on looking at the chart.The calculator says 12.4 pounds, so that not super large. As, one of my Poms is 12 pounds, which is Cam. The charts and calculator did say 8 pounds for him, but he's probably a little chucky lol.His parents were 5 and 6 pounds

http://www.puppyweights.com/
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Aug 15 9:43 am

Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 10:33am PST 
His paws are big like he's going to a Med. sized dog. He could be mixed with in the German Spitz Group. Pomeranian fall into the Spitz groups as well as larger breeds like the Keeshond. Your dog looks like it could be Keeshond/Pom mix. I love your dogs colors. Blue/Tan is hardly seen. He may be mixed with a smaller German Spitz.Click on the link.

Adult Keeshond
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Aug 15 9:43 am

Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 11:29pm PST 
He's going to be big. My biggest Pom weighed 6.6 at 21 weeks and he's 12 pounds. My younger Pom was 4 pounds at 5 months. Now he's around 5-6 at 24 weeks. So, my guess is your Pom will be around 15-20. It happens sometimes. My Poms parents was 5 and 6 pounds and he's 12. Could your Pom be overweight or did the vet say he's the right size?
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Aug 15 9:43 am

Pomeranian > Is it ok for a Pomeranian to jump up on things alot?

Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 6:10pm PST 
My two Poms jump on and off my bed with no problems. My only concern would be Luxating Patella, which Poms can develop. It is when the knee slips out of place. Jumping and Running could make it worse.

My older Pom (2 year old) jumps off things a lot. Sometimes it worries me, but my smaller Pom is too scared to jump off things. If you are really concerned they sell dog stairs that connect to your bed.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by cella, Aug 25 9:30 pm

Pomeranian > New Pom added to my family

Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 11:58am PST 
Thank You Both smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Mar 22 11:48 am

Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 6:51pm PST 
Thanks. I think he will be around 7 or 8 pounds as well. Here is another picture of him:

My sister picked Dusty as his name. I wanted Ash, but Dusty it is.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Mar 22 11:48 am

Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 10:09pm PST 
Hey guys so I had been looking for a Pom puppy for sometime now, without finding one or a breeder I liked. To make a long story short, I received an email about a Pom puppy who needed a home because he was getting bullied and beat up by the older dogs. Well I decided to adopt him. He was free expect a tiny rehoming fee. That I can pay whenever. He is 5 months old and 4 pounds. He is fun to be around and so far him and my other Pom is getting along. I was told he is full grown as he was the runt. I think he will probably get a little bigger.

cloud 9

We haven't decided on a name yet. The choices are, Coal, Dusty, Shadow,or Ash. Which do you all think is best. Also if you have an ideas on a name then I would enjoy that. Here he is:

Pom Puppy smile
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Mar 22 11:48 am

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.