GO!

Senior Dogs > Diarrhea with blood

Pepper

One super tough- Schnauzer

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 10:25am PST 
He ingested table food and had vomiting & diarrhea after 24 hours without food I put him on boiled chicken & rice He did well.I slowly introduced to his regular dog food. He did okay for a week now he has the same symptoms with the addition of blood in his dtool. I have withheld food for 12 hours. I am currently unemployed I can not afford to take him to the vet. He still has spunk and is playful but not as much. What can I do?
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Dec 19 5:46 pm

Miniature Schnauzer > Senior Schnauzer diarehea with blood
Pepper

One super tough- Schnauzer

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 10:22am PST 
He ingested table food and had vomiting & diarrhea after 24 hours without food I put him on boiled chicken & rice He did well.I slowly introduced to his regular dog food. He did okay for a week now he has the same symptoms with the addition of blood in his dtool. I have withheld food for 12 hours. I am currently unemployed I can not afford to take him to the vet. He still has spunk and is playful but not as much. What can I do?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 21 10:22 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.