Postings by Caroline

GO!

Small Dogs > I might be a new small dog mom!

Caroline

Barked: Mon Aug 15, '11 12:33am PST 
Weird. My grams calls her dog Little Bit.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Charlie Morgan Whitmore, Aug 21 8:09 pm

Small Dogs > Distance Exercise
Caroline

Barked: Sun Aug 14, '11 12:59pm PST 
Because I do distance runs of up to 20 miles. I don't even take Chloe more than 5 miles because she just isn't a distance runner. I don't feel comfortable taking a dachshund/chihuahua mix who has patella luxation running. Somedays I walk Chloe instead of run her depending on her gait because she needs breaks. Those are the days I'm intending to drag the little one along.

Thanks for the info! I will work her up to some longer hikes! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lupi, Aug 15 9:47 pm

Small Dogs > Distance Exercise

Caroline

Barked: Sun Aug 14, '11 1:14am PST 
We recently adopted an 11 lb dog. I take my larger dog on long hikes and runs and realize I have to leave Caroline at home. I am slowly working with her in duration. She does a two mile walk a day. In addition to Chloe's separate, but necessary 5-mile run, I have little spare time. Basically, I am wondering how far you small dogs go because I'd love to make some walks simultaneous (obviously I wouldn't run Caroline)? I've seen many of you on the hiking trails, but don't feel like interrogating your parents!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Lupi, Aug 15 9:47 pm

Small Dogs > I just have to say how freaking awesome small dogs are!!!

Caroline

Barked: Sat Aug 13, '11 12:25am PST 
I hate dachshunds and I hate chihuahuas. Never in a million years would I guess that I would have a chihuahua dachshund mix. laugh out loud But she was a street dog that needed a home.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Radar O'Reilly, Aug 28 9:07 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.