Postings by Mia Bathsheba Ulysses Gwendoly

GO!

Dog Health > Itchy due to Allergies

Mia- Bathsheba- Ulysses- Gwendoly

Snuggle Bunny

Barked: Sun Jul 31, '11 9:25pm PST 
Thank you. I will look into the hollistic vet.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Shiva, Aug 1 6:13 am

Snuggle Bunny

Barked: Sun Jul 31, '11 5:46pm PST 
Any one have any ideas?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Shiva, Aug 1 6:13 am

Dog Health > Dry skin

Snuggle Bunny

Barked: Fri Jul 29, '11 7:25pm PST 
I had a golden lab/rot mix when I was a kid that was allergic to wheat products. The symptoms you describe are the same as the ones she had. There wasn't much we could do for the symptoms but keeping her away from food with wheat did the trick for prevention.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cooper *CGC*, Jul 30 6:19 am

Snuggle Bunny

Barked: Fri Jul 29, '11 6:15pm PST 
Hello, My name is Lainey and my Min Pin is named Mia. Mia is 3 yrs. old.

Mia has had issues with outdoor allergies this season for the first time. There is something outside that she apparently eats and her whole face swells, however, I think I have gotten that under control with some allergy pills from the vet.

The problem I am trying to solve at this time is that she seems to be scratching, A LOT! Mostly on her legs and stomach. She also licks her feet and legs a lot. From my research I believe this to be due to some sort of outdoor allergies. She does not have fleas, but she is sensitive to flea medications.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Does anyone have any solutions?

I would really like something hollistic or natural, I don't really want to use something that is going to cause side effects (to the liver or kidneys, etc.)

Thanks for the help everyone!! Mia really appreciates it and so do I!!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Shiva, Aug 1 6:13 am

Miniature Pinscher > Itchy Due to Allergies

Snuggle Bunny

Barked: Fri Jul 29, '11 6:13pm PST 
Hello, My name is Lainey and my Min Pin is named Mia. Mia is 3 yrs. old.

Mia has had issues with outdoor allergies this season for the first time. There is something outside that she apparently eats and her whole face swells, however, I think I have gotten that under control with some allergy pills from the vet.

The problem I am trying to solve at this time is that she seems to be scratching, A LOT! Mostly on her legs and stomach. She also licks her feet and legs a lot. From my research I believe this to be due to some sort of outdoor allergies. She does not have fleas, but she is sensitive to flea medications.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Does anyone have any solutions?

I would really like something hollistic or natural, I don't really want to use something that is going to cause side effects (to the liver or kidneys, etc.)

Thanks for the help everyone!! Mia really appreciates it and so do I!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mia Bathsheba Ulysses Gwendoly, Jul 29 6:13 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.