GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Dog Health > Dental Work and Heart Murmur's?
Star

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 7:16am PST 
Having had a dog that three vets said it was the worst heart murmur they had ever experienced. A grade one should be able to handle the work that is needed.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 6 5:36 am

Dog Health > Question about joint suppliments
Star

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 10:23am PST 
I used the greenies joint care for my old boy when he was starting to have problems with his joints. I know they are a bit expensive, but they really helped my old guy get around much better. Also, he loved them as a treat. He was on them for the last couple of years until he passed.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 10:23 am

Dog Health > Broken tooth? Should we be worried?

Star

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 9:28am PST 
The last post was very good. I know in the past, I have had a dog break a tooth. But the nerve was not a problem. I just had the vet look at it each time and after a few years, the tooth ended up being pulled.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 11:36 pm

Dog Health > Hip Problems

Star

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 8:01am PST 
My old boy was having trouble getting up out of bed. He was 14 at the time and I saw the grrenies for joint care one day when i was getting all my dogs treats , and decided to try it. It did wonders for him. He was able to get up mudch better and even went back to going to short walks with me again. He was on them until he passed of old age at 16.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 6:55 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Andee went to Doggy Heaven !

Star

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 11:27am PST 
So sorry to hear of your best friends passinglittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 12 7:04 am

Dog Health > Do dogs really benefit from joint supplements.
Star

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 10:16am PST 
I had my old dog on the greenies for joint care the last two years of his life. I thought it did wonders for him, and he was able to get up and move around a lot better then before. I truely think they helped so I would say yes they do help.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Dec 6 7:19 pm

Dog Health > Shorty's tummy issues. Advice?

Star

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 7:50am PST 
I also thought about saying try chicken and rice. I know I have used it in the past for dogs that have been very sick.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Dec 22 10:39 am

Senior Dogs > Things That Make Your Senior Young Again

Star

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '12 4:49pm PST 
When Star was 14, he was having trouble getting around. A friend told me about the Greenies for joint care. So we tryed them and it seemed in no time, he was not having as much trouble getting around. I had him on them until he passed at the age of 16.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Apr 15 5:39 pm

Dog Health > Joint Supplements

Star

Barked: Sun Nov 4, '12 3:58pm PST 
When my old dog was having trouble getting up and moving. I tryed the greenies for joint care, and they really seemed to work for him. You can get them at mist pet stores and my guy really liked them also as a treat
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 4 7:25 pm

Senior Dogs > Prevnting joint problems...
Star

Barked: Wed Sep 5, '12 5:50pm PST 
I tryed the greenies for joint care for my old boy i lost a year ago. They really seemed to help him get around and he was a bit more active. I really think they helped him out alot.
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by , Sep 5 5:50 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.