Postings by Gage

GO!

Dog Health > Gages fist vet visit: Possibly heard a heart MurMur :( WORRIED!!!

Gage

Barked: Sun Mar 6, '11 6:25pm PST 
Thank you all smile We will keep you posted in the next few weeks! I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best the vet actually said he barely heard anything if at all So we shall see Thanks for all the great advice from all of you it has reallly helped us.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Leah, CGC, Mar 6 11:25 pm

Gage

Barked: Sun Mar 6, '11 8:58am PST 
Thank you so much smile For all your advice on this smile Even though the vet said it wouldn't be a problem I still worry about it and want to know as much as I can incase it becomes more of a problem later smile I guess we will just wait it out and see...Gage has another appointment to see the vet for more shots in a few weeks smile So I will keep you posted!! I am glad your sheltie is able to lead a normal life and is doing ok with the murmur smile I LOVE Shelties as well they are beautiful dogs!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Leah, CGC, Mar 6 11:25 pm

Gage

Barked: Sat Mar 5, '11 10:09am PST 
Hello Everyone,

Myself and Gage (My new american eskimo puppie) Are new to dogster. Gage is 2 months old and went for his first vet check up yesterday and ever since I have been worried sick frown

The vet was having a listen to him and said he may have heard a possible murmur but he didn't think it would be "too much of an issue" He said it was pretty common in young puppies. Even still I am worried about this should I be? Do any of your dogs have heart murmurs and what does this mean for my puppy if he infact does have one?

Thanks so much.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Leah, CGC, Mar 6 11:25 pm

Gage

Barked: Sat Mar 5, '11 10:08am PST 
Hello Everyone,

Myself and Gage (My new american eskimo puppie) Are new to dogster. Gage is 2 months old and went for his first vet check up yesterday and ever since I have been worried sick frown

The vet was having a listen to him and said he may have heard a possible murmur but he didn't think it would be "too much of an issue" He said it was pretty common in young puppies. Even still I am worried about this should I be? Do any of your dogs have heart murmurs and what does this mean for my puppy if he infact does have one?

Thanks so much.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tuck, Mar 6 4:32 pm

American Eskimo Dog > New Eskie Owner Looking to make some friends :D

Gage

Barked: Thu Mar 3, '11 9:00am PST 
Hello everyone smile My names Gage I am a 2 month old Toy American Eskimo smile Looking to meet other Eskie buddies!!!

My mommys name is Vanessa and she thinks I am the best doggie she has ever owned she says I am very smart and have caught on to potty training extremely fast! We hope to meet some of you soon!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Charlie, Nov 10 6:02 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.