Postings by Jack

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Dog Health > Just adopted, and we need to put on WEIGHT!
Jack

Jack - Cofounder of- Jackboy's Dog- Bakery

Barked: Thu Jul 31, '14 1:25pm PST 
Awww... poor thing! Glad another puppy found a good home! Concentrate on good quality dog food that does not have any fillers like corn. This way your puppy wil get all the nutrition to grow, not just fill full. Here are some good info links for you to start picking out the right food for your dog and also how to check if your dog's weight is perfect or need some work. Happy pet parenting!

Dog Food Comparison Link: http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/
How to check your dog's weight: http://jackboydogbakeryblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/is-your-dogs-we ight-healthy/
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jack, Jul 31 1:25 pm

Dog Health > Anyone know of a pain killer that is safe for the liver?
Jack

Barked: Sun Mar 10, '13 9:34am PST 
Thank-you. Gave Jackboy a Carprofen a day for the last 2 days and he seems to be a lot happier. Not going to give him anymore and just monitor him for now.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sheeba, Mar 10 12:07 pm

Jack

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 9:43am PST 
Thank-you all for the suggestions. I'll check with the vets on aspirin dosage and see what they think.

LOL, funny on the crash helmet. We actually put those green flexible fences all round the yard about 2 feet from the brick wall. The yard looks ugly but does the job. Oh what we do for our dogs!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sheeba, Mar 10 12:07 pm

Jack

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 8:07am PST 
Hi Dogsters, my Jackboy hurt his front leg, twice, from smashing into our brick wall chasing lizards. The vets gave us Tramadol and Carprofen for his pain while he heals but I'm not sure they are good for his liver. Jack has sensitive liver and has been on special diet and medication to maintain his health. But now with this pain, I need to find a pain killer that will not hurt his liver at all. Any recommendations?

Thank-you all!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Sheeba, Mar 10 12:07 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Monthly subscription service of amazing goodies for your dogsā€¦ any recommendations?

Jack

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 7:58am PST 
If you are looking for just quality, all natural treats, no fuss, we offer fresh baked treats straight from our bakery to your home every month with monthly featured fancy treats as well. With us you know they are baked fresh, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse somewhere and being sold by some online retailers. We are also a licensed and vetted dog bakery, not some fly by night operations.

One can choose from different collections for toy size dogs or large dogs. Please check us out. You'll be surprised how affordable we are for the high end quality treats we have. Check out the pictures and you'll know what I mean. Check out our Facebook page too to see what all our happy customers are raving about.

Jackboy's Dog Bakery Monthly Dog Treats Link:
http://www.jackboydogbakery.com/MonthlyTreatsSubscriptions.ht ml

Jackboy's Dog Bakery Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jackboys-Dog-Bakery/3428921927 3
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lulu, Apr 10 4:34 pm

Dog Health > Recurring ear infection, scratching, seizure - the possible culprit?
Jack

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 8:00am PST 
Hi fellow dogsters, we recently found a very interesting and serious article on wheat and gluten allergies, including other serious health issues caused. We summarized it in our blog to share with everyone. Maybe this will help solve the mystery of some dog's health issues. That's our hope.

http://jackboydogbakeryblog.wordpress.com/2013/02/28/why-wheat-f ree-gluten-free-diet/
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jack, Mar 1 8:00 am

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Questions about cheap home-cooked meals, please

Jack

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 7:41am PST 
You are making a very good move. We've been feeding our dogs home-cooked meals for awhile now and they have been so much more healthier. On top of that, we are not worried about all the food recalls that are happening around us due to toxin corn and salmonella. Corn is not good for dogs anyway, just a bunch of fillers.

You have lots of books suggested to you and that's where we started. Just one very important thing I need to bring up. Keep a keen eye on your dog's overall condition because it's a tricky balance to make sure he has all the proper nutrition. An example is if your dog started to shed excessively. We add all natural supplements such as Nupro to make sure that is taken care of.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bullie, Mar 4 2:32 pm

Food & Nutrition > Anyone else sick of colorful dyes manufacturers put into our food?

Jack

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 7:35am PST 
Ya, they put color dye in farm raised salmon too. Gross!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tiara, Feb 22 4:08 pm

Puppy Place > MEET MUFFIN

Jack

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 8:52am PST 
Hi Muffin! So cute!!!! XOXO from Jackboy!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Feb 22 7:55 am

Food & Nutrition > Anyone else sick of colorful dyes manufacturers put into our food?
Jack

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 8:49am PST 
I mean literally sick? Years ago Jack got really sick from eating one of those fake bacon treats and puked all night. Yes, we were young and ignorant. But since then, we were at the pet supplies aisle last night and of course I read the ingredients on the labels now. My Jackboy does not need all those color dyes and artificial flavors! No dog does! So that reminded me to post a compilation we put together just recently about food dyes and their health risks. For the Dogsters here who have known us for years now, you know our bakery is all about all natural and we get really passionate about staying away from artificial anything. If they are bad for us people, think about how much more worst for our furry ones. Please share this information for the love of dogs!

Allura Red AC or Red 17
Asthma, Rhinitis, Cancer, ADHD in children
In Snacks, Sauces, Candies and Soft Drinks

Brilliant Blue or Blue 1
Cancer, Tumors and ADHD in Children
In Gelatins, Beverages, Icings, Syrups and Candies

Erythrosine or Red 3
Thyroid Tumors and Chromosomal Damage
In Baked goods, Candies, Popsicles and Condiments

Fast Green or Green 3
Allergies, Tumors and Mutagenic Effects
In Baked Goods, Gelatins, Sauces, Icings, Vegetables

Orange B
Allergies, Kidney Damage and ADHD in Children
In Sausages and Hot Dogs

Sunset Yellow or Yellow 6
Adrenal Gland and Kidney Tumors
In Baked Goods, Sausages, Gelatins

TarTrazine or Yellow 5
In Asthmatic Attacks, Migraines, ADHD in Children, Blurred Vision and Anxiety
In Snacks, Cereals, Jams, Instant Noodles, Cake Mixes and Candies

hailhail
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tiara, Feb 22 4:08 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.