GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Contests and Vote For Me! > Help VOTE for Precious for Grand Final Prize
Precious

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 10:07pm PST 
It's only been a few hours and already we have 64 'likes' and counting big grin Keep sharing the requests everyone, we appreciate all the help!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 16 10:07 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Help VOTE for Precious for Grand Final Prize
Precious

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 2:57pm PST 
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150482492711606&set=o.11319 4065413768&type=1&theater

Precious ended up going to the GRAND PRIZE FINAL for a dog holistic food contest!

She's my Sheltie puppy in the picture at 5 months ♥ She is now 15 months old!

Our family was blessed with this precious little one after the tragic passing of our last sheltie, who lost to her life-long battle against seizures at the young age of 4. With Holistic Blend, Precious has been growing beautifully and healthily, and we just couldn't be any more genuinely happier. This journey has meant a lot to us, providing but the best food for her in the wishes she stays with us for many many years to come.... It'd be an honor to win the Grand Prize Round to continue to do that for her.

Votes are going to be RECOUNTED and I'd really appreciate all of Dogster's members' vote! All you have to do is like the page and then like the photo of Precious! Sorry for the hassle but I'd greatly appreciate it!

If you can, please spread the word around! Every vote counts, thanks so much!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 16 10:07 pm

Puppy Place > Puppy play day at park!! :)

Precious

Barked: Wed Mar 30, '11 8:54pm PST 
wonder list smile thank you!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 31 5:18 am

Puppy Place > Puppy play day at park!! :)

Precious

Barked: Thu Mar 24, '11 1:43pm PST 
Precious, my 5 month old sheltie puppy, out at the park a few days ago! It was so much fun, met a puppy friend on the way ♥ - http://bit.ly/dE0e6C

Any fun ideas I could take Precious out too to get her better socialized?? We're starting puppy classes this weekend and she's well adjusted to car and transit rides, pet stores large and small, and parks!! Would love to teach her how to swim but not a lot of places around here with nice safe large bodies of water ...
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 31 5:18 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > PLEASE vote for my 5 month puppy Precious!

Precious

Barked: Thu Mar 24, '11 1:40pm PST 
Almost a week left in the contest with Precious at 88 "likes"!! Please help her STAY (4th Place) in the top 6 dogs with the most votes to win!! If you haven't already, PLEASE "like" this photo help her win! ♥ Greatly appreciate everyone on Dogsters help and support! - http://on.fb.me/fCP1US
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 24 1:40 pm

Precious

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 7:59pm PST 
thanks so much everyone
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 24 1:40 pm

Food & Nutrition > Dog TREAT Brands

Precious

Barked: Sat Mar 19, '11 9:22pm PST 
There seems to be a lot of information out there on what kinds of dog food brand diets our furbabies should be on... but I am completely stumped when I come across the aisle of dog treats and dog bones.

Does any one have any links or any idea what is good these days or "how to read" dog TREATS??
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Mar 25 12:39 am

Precious

Barked: Sun Mar 13, '11 10:37am PST 
Click To Vote!!! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 24 1:40 pm

Precious

Barked: Sun Mar 13, '11 10:34am PST 
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6994472&l=dc98e1211c&id=501111 605

I don't know if you dogster-ians use Facebook but could everyone do Precious a big favor and like this photo of her?

All you have to do is like the page, like the photo and then unlike the page so you don't have to keep it! Sorry for the hassle, I know, but I'd greatly appreciate it!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Mar 24 1:40 pm

Puppy Place > How To Train Shy Puppies??
Precious

Barked: Sun Mar 6, '11 7:02am PST 
Thanks for that story Kai, I'll definitely keep at it and see where the next few months take us. It was nice hearing it from someone who's had a shy puppy. We let her stay under the table as I figured it was a comfort zone for her as well but she'll probably grow out of it (physically not be able to fit under it) and hopefully not be as startled by us walking around and what not ^^! More work to do with Precious!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 10:54 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.