Postings by Violet

GO!

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > Switching to taste of the wild. Opinions?
Violet

hey good looking- ....what ya got- cookin

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 5:33pm PST 
I love it....have been feeding it for a while now...great for violets skin and caot she loves the taste and i love that it is not crazy expensive for a grain free food....violet eats the salmon based one since she has problems with the other flavors....the cat even eats tow ...imo it is a great food....sure the factory aint the greatest but hey its actually no worse than most factories that make human food
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Oct 4 4:27 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Small Athletic breeds?
Violet

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '12 9:10am PST 
have you thought about a Boston terrier......they are so cute kinda look like a boxer.i have heard that they are clownish and dont bark as much as other terriers....might be a good fit.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Kashmir ♥ CGC, Jun 11 8:01 am

Choosing the Right Dog > make me a match

Violet

Barked: Tue May 29, '12 9:13am PST 
by i hate to walk the dog i mean a long hard core walk every day i dont mind going for a 30-45 min stroll everyday .but i dont want to have to walk for an hour or more plus play ball just to tire the dog out.curently it is nice weather here so we go for about 30 mins and play at the park for about 10 mins and she is done.with our kids growing up and being much more interested in walking the dog which they cant do now i like the idea of medium breeds maybe larger sized small breeds.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Shep, Jul 3 12:09 am

Violet

Barked: Mon May 28, '12 2:52pm PST 
before we had kids we had dobes one was a show dobe that was abandonded that we got from the humane socity and the other was a pet quality dobe from a breeder.Both were amazing dogs but a bit too much as far as protective intistincs went. I really like the whippet and we do have a great fenced area for running across the street.I take Violet there all the time to let lose and play ball.i like quite dogs as well so a whippet might just be perfect for us. i love sight hounds they are like the super models of the dog world.

any other breeds you guys can think of....
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Shep, Jul 3 12:09 am

Violet

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 4:29pm PST 
ohhhh i love the whippet and the dal as well. boxer is a no go i cant deal with the crazy energy.i wish i was the type of person that a gsd would do well with but i am not i hate having to walk the dog and i dont want to be out smarted by my dog bol.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Shep, Jul 3 12:09 am

Violet

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 2:40pm PST 
we were thinking about getting a dobe when Violet is no longer with us but i dont think our family would be good for dobe.We have 3 kids and we live in a subdivison so we have kids coming and going all the time so a protective breed id not a good idea.we like the lazy big stupid lug aspect of the dane but i dont want to get another one.i prefer short haired breeds and sleek looking breeds.our whole family likes the idea of a smaller dog just not too small 20lbs min.we want a dog that is playful but not crazy.i dont like the social butterfly type dogs or wiggle bums so labs are out. i like a dog who is kinda velcro but not as bad as violet would be great bol.i like theidea of a shiba but hubby isnt on bored he wants something a little more handler focused.

so what can you guys think of i will research each breed you come with and see what fits us best. its going to take awhile to find a good breeder.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Shep, Jul 3 12:09 am

Violet

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 2:40pm PST 
we were thinking about getting a dobe when Violet is no longer with us but i dont think our family would be good for dobe.We have 3 kids and we live in a subdivison so we have kids coming and going all the time so a protective breed id not a good idea.we like the lazy big stupid lug aspect of the dane but i dont want to get another one.i prefer short haired breeds and sleek looking breeds.our whole family likes the idea of a smaller dog just not too small 20lbs min.we want a dog that is playful but not crazy.i dont like the social butterfly type dogs or wiggle bums so labs are out. i like a dog who is kinda velcro but not as bad as violet would be great bol.i like theidea of a shiba but hubby isnt on bored he wants something a little more handler focused.

so what can you guys think of i will research each breed you come with and see what fits us best. its going to take awhile to find a good breeder.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Violet , May 27 2:40 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Best dog breed for a hobby farm?

Violet

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '12 7:21am PST 
geese make great gaurdians well ganders do anyways

as far as great hobby farm dog a rott is great they live to be farm dogs and they love their people so you will have buddy too....based on what i know about you bunny it seems to me like you want a dog that will be your pet first and a working bud second...is that right...a gsd would be great too....good luck living the dream thats my plan too when the kids grow up and leave the house but i want mini farm animals and giant breed dogs hahahah
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Maggie, Tika, & Porter, Apr 28 3:32 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Guess this small puppy's mix?

Violet

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '12 8:13am PST 
some sort of terrier
kinda reminds me of a border terrier
what a cuttie tho that sweet sweet puppy face
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Farley, Apr 23 11:10 am

Choosing the Right Dog > What Kind of dog is that?
Violet

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '12 8:11am PST 
Zoe i love that you have a longer face its much more kissable

i often get thats biggest pitbull i have ever seen.or thats a huge dalmation.
alot of people think Violet is a dane dalmation cross because she is not the fawn dane that is more popular. i really dont care tho because she is mine and i love her...most of the timebig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Mozart, Apr 28 7:20 pm

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.