Postings by Paul

GO!

Dogs and a Clean Home > Mudd Paw Prints

Paul

Tough Stuff

Barked: Sun Nov 28, '10 9:03pm PST 
Well, it rained today. And all four dogs had to go out afterwards, investiage, and play in the mud! Now I have muddy pawprints allover my house!!! It is on the floor, carpets, rugs, couches, chairs, and even the beds! Any good ways to get rid of muddy paw prints?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Paul, Nov 28 9:03 pm

Small Dogs > Bigger Small Dogs?
Paul

Tough Stuff

Barked: Sun Nov 28, '10 8:59pm PST 
I'm seeing a lot of really big "small" breeds lately. I saw a Yorkie at the vet the other day that was HUGE! It was the size of a Cocker Spaniel. I couldn't believe it! Our neighbor also has a Chihuahua that is probably around 10-12 lbs! Why are these small breed dogs so large? Is it bad breeding or something?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Dec 3 11:04 am

Food & Nutrition > Enzymes

Paul

Tough Stuff

Barked: Sun Nov 28, '10 8:56pm PST 
Would it be a good idea to supplement my dogs' diet with enzymes? I read online that they are supposed to help dogs digest their food and promote general wellness. Are supplemental enzymes worth it or not?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Allee Oop!!!, Nov 29 3:42 pm

Dog Health > Bad Vet Experience

Paul

Tough Stuff

Barked: Sun Nov 28, '10 8:54pm PST 
I made an appointment to get Paul neutered last week. He is four months old. When I got there, I was all ready to have him go in and get fixed. The appointment was made for over a week. So I finally get to the vet and he tells me he will not neuter Paul because he is too young. I tried to explain him that Paul is already showing interest in mounting females and is marking indoors. The vet refused to do it. He just kept telling me he was too young. He then proceeded to call me an "ignorant" owner and that I shouldn't even be allowed to own a dog! shock
Approved by forums moderator
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Rocky, Nov 29 7:46 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.