GO!

(Page 1 of 30: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Osteo sarcoma (bone cancer)
Oscar

Canis Angelicus

Barked: Wed Jan 8, '14 9:02am PST 
Ember, you couldn't be more misinformed. I don't blame you, you have a point of perception which from my point of view is incredibly limited. The current paradigm of western cancer treatment: cut, poison, burn is not only next to useless but also inflicts so much suffering to be cruel beyond belief. How is it that my husband is completely healed from bone cancer for coming up eight years now, with his leg still attached with no chemo and no radiation? The reason is he has a a more expanded point of perception and a greater understanding on the nature of reality, so he was able to allow the healing to take place. He understands what the body is and how it works, something that is not taught in medical or vet schools, although it is known and understood by some.

Being open to other possibilities is not a bad thing, it expands our awareness, dismissing something out of ignorance is.

Tesla, I totally respect your decision and choices. Ember, I also respect your position, but do not agree with it.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 10 4:52 pm

Dog Health > Demodex and poor immune system...
Oscar

Canis Angelicus

Barked: Fri Jan 3, '14 8:20am PST 
Repair her immune system. Here is what I would do:

Feed her a raw prey model diet - with plenty of raw green tripe and supplement with soil based probiotics;
Consult a homeopathic vet - you need to detox her;
Utilize non chemical/pharmaceuticals that includes no conventional heartworm meds, flee/tic preparations/meds, no steroids, anti-biotics (most of the immune system is in the gut and requires a balance microbiome and steroids and anti-biotics decimate the natural balance of our gut microbes;
No more vaccines - get a medical exemption for rabies.

The trouble with (most) vets are they only have a hammer, and if you only have a hammer everything is a nail. You end up in a vicious downward spiral of ill health and a dependency on enzyme poisoning pharmaceutical drugs - a hole you can't get out of.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jan 9 1:11 pm

Dog Health > Osteo sarcoma (bone cancer)

Oscar

Canis Angelicus

Barked: Thu Jan 2, '14 8:53am PST 
Obviously my husband isn't a dog, but he healed from bone cancer without any conventional treatment. The worst thing was the pain which sometimes was excruciating, other times not, it very much fluctuated. My suggestion to you is to keep ensuring her immune system (or more accurately healing support system) is functioning optimally, and a raw diet is probably the best way to do this. During this healing time, you need to support the bone marrow, so if it were my dog, I would ensure she was getting good raw marrow from bones of grass fed animals. Your dog may need help with pain management, I would personally use homeopathic pain remedies because I wouldn't want to disrupt the healing process with enzyme poisoning pharmaceuticals. My husband found help with the pain using a 'chi machine', a sort of vibration machine that he would put his feet in. This probably isn't viable option for a dog though.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Jan 10 4:52 pm

Dog Health > Natural Heart Worm Prroducts?

Oscar

Canis Angelicus

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 9:18am PST 
Oh and Fritz, I should also add, my husband is indirectly involved in some scientific research on the effects of supplements with the addition of vibrational remedies (in this case essences which are similar in nature to homeopathics) and the results so far are showing the the formulations with the essences are far more effective, through blood measurements, that supplements alone.

Proof for Homeopathy: Beyond Material Thinking

There are many skeptics out there who question the validity of homeopathy based on their narrow minded material-based views. For those who require a more scientific explanation of the possibility of homeopathy the following discusses how quantum physics in terms of electromagnetic fields (or energy waves) as well as the concept of the memory of water can offer proof for homeopathy.

http://www.hauserhomeopathy.com/pub/proof-for-homeopa thy--beyond-material-thinking.html

I don't expect to change your beliefs Fritz, but there maybe others reading this that are more open to information beyond what we a fed by the mainstream, it is for those that I post this.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Nov 9 2:47 pm

Dog Health > Cancer website to share

Oscar

Canis Angelicus

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 9:09am PST 
Thank you for the link to your website.

This quote is from your website:

"In Australia, cancer will affect one in three dogs in their lifetime. There are many different types of cancer and a number of different treatments. The outcome can often depend on the diligence of owners, as well as the correct pathology being done, so that the right treatment can be determined."

Why does no one every ask why so many dogs are getting cancer today, and that perhaps we should look to prevention instead. Cancer not just a single disease, and therefore there is no single cure.

I am posting a link to some alternative cancer research which I hope you will find interesting: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/guide/health-guide-cancer-research

He re is an article entitled, Is Cancer An Ancient Survival Program Unmasked?, which, while I don't agree with it wholly, it is a compelling arguement: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/cancer-ancient-survival-program-unm asked

FWIW, my husband completely healed from bone cancer without any conventional medical treatment. I have never had a dog with cancer, but if I did, there is no way, I would treat them allopathic cancer therapies.

I like this website for cainine health, http://www.canine-health-concern.org.uk/
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 9 2:54 pm

Oscar

Canis Angelicus

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 8:53am PST 
Fritz you completely lose all credibility if you link to the quackwatch website. It is a joke, and the owner Stephan Barratt, "M.D." (note the quotation marks), is a failed pscychiatrist that no longer practices medicine, who has a mission in life to debunk anything non allopathic.

Who is Steven Barrett: http://www.quackpotwatch.org/quackpots/quackpots/barrett.htm

If Homeopathy Can’t Work, Then Neither Can Anesthesia: http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2012-05-06/if-homeopathy-cant-work- then-neither-can-anesthesia/

There is no deying that pharmaceutical medications, even properly prescribed and taken, can maim and kill in far, far greater numbers than any homeopathic remedy, flower essence, herb or supplement. I am not telling anyone not to give conventional medications to their dogs if they so wish, but understand their are risks and those risks may not be worth taking.

I reiterate, Oscar is completely chemical free, has never needed a sick visit to the vet, and is thriving. Educate before you medicate.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Nov 9 2:47 pm

Oscar

Canis Angelicus

Barked: Fri Nov 8, '13 8:46am PST 
@ Bunny - "I have looked into natural remedies for many things. Natural can be dangerous as well, unless you know what you are doing. I also believe some things really need chemical treatments. Heart worm would be one of the big ones."

I have to disagree with your statement on two points: 1. while natural can be dangerous, pharmaceuticals, including insecticides, are far, far more dangerous. Do you realize that properly prescribed medications kill a minimum of 100,000 people a year, and it isn't much of a stretch to assume prescription medications are also killing dogs at an alarming rate. There have been no deaths from homeopathic nosodes (which is what Dante is using), none, zilch, zero, nada. 2. my 3 year old has never had heartworm, flee, tick preventatives of any description, and guess what no fleas, no ticks, no heartworm. He hasn't been 'lucky', he is just a vibrant healthy animal with a fully functioning immune system fed a natural, appropirate diet.

Stressed, malnourished, immune compromised dogs get sick from heartworms, the sad thing is these days the vast majority of our pets are chronically sick, and made sicker by toxic chemicals.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Nov 9 2:47 pm

Dog Health > Interesting view on neutering

Oscar

Canis Angelicus

Barked: Wed Oct 30, '13 1:12pm PST 
I do want to clarify, I am talking about desexing prior to sexual maturity, being cruel. I don't agree with the routine spaying and neutering of adult dogs, but understand that there my be circumstances where it is advisable.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Nov 2 2:33 pm

Oscar

Canis Angelicus

Barked: Wed Oct 30, '13 12:22pm PST 
"Altering just to prevent breeding is done for the humans sake, not in the best interest of the dog."

Hershey your opinion may not popular here, but I wholeheartidly agree with you. And FWIW, I do think it is cruel to desex dogs, and it is not because I am humanizing them; it is because it damages their health. I live with a close to 200 lb intact male and he certainly isn't sexually frustrated (which I think is also ascribing human emotions to dogs), he is never allowed to wander, is always on leash when out. There is no way he is going to inpregnate a female unless it is deliberate - and I have no intention of breeding him.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Nov 2 2:33 pm

Oscar

Canis Angelicus

Barked: Mon Oct 28, '13 10:44am PST 
Dr Becker: The Truth About Spaying and Neutering (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enPCZA1WFKY&feature=youtu. be
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by , Nov 2 2:33 pm

(Page 1 of 30: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.