Postings by Glimmer Pixie Tail

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Puppy Place > Puppy bites to much (advice please)
Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 12:50pm PST 
Glimmer so far is the best little dog ever. She's playfull and snuggly. The thing I'm having trouble with is that when she's playing she nips HARD. Her favorite it to bite fingers (grown-ups and kids) and once she gets started the only way we've been able to stop her is to put her in her pen and walk away. I'm pretty sure it's when she gets overstimulated.

If anyone has any advice on how to get her to stop biting that would be great. I want to nip this int he bud before it becomes a problem.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sonny, Nov 15 2:44 pm

Grooming > Eye and Ear wipes?
Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Sat Nov 6, '10 3:42pm PST 
I'm looking for a good face/ear wipe or cleaner. What I've been doing is wetting a wash cloth in their bath water and wiping faces and ears (only the out side of Rosco's he has special ear cleaner from the vet)Does anyone have any suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Brodie Bear, Nov 7 9:42 am

Dogs and a Clean Home > What does your dog smell like?

Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Wed Nov 3, '10 1:57pm PST 
That's crazy! with Rufio that's 3 of us that have a Pumpkin smell to our heads. As far as I can tell we are all different breeds. I wonder why that is.
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Molly, Aug 23 6:31 pm

Raw Food Diet > My Craig's List Score! (alaska)

Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 9:50pm PST 
YAY!!! You gotta LOVE the Alaskan Generosity.(so we're a bit biased) That's great, especially if it's all usable. I don't really understand how to Raw feed my pups, but your pup looks great!
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Batman, Nov 20 7:53 pm

Small Dogs > What's your dogs favorite "toy"?

Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 9:24pm PST 
Those are adorable pictures Bama! Thanks for sharing. Also, that sounds like your mom found a GREAT deal on toys you really love. You can't beat that! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Nov 4 8:58 am

Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 8:52am PST 
Kyan, it sounds like you have some GOOD smelling pets in your house. Mom loves that I smell like Pumpkin. She was wondering if it was just a "puppy smell" that would go away as I got older, but if you're 5 and still have that smell there's still hope. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Molly, Aug 23 6:31 pm

Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 4:31pm PST 
aww , that is so cute Milton
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Nov 4 8:58 am

Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 11:28am PST 
Most little dogs can make just about anything a toy. My mother-in-laws Pom has this sock that he stole from the dirty clothes and it is his favorite thing in the world.

Bella LOVES shoes (she takes after her mom) she loves them so much that when we found a stuffed slipper with a squeeker in it we had to get it for her. She carries it everywhere.

Glimmer has a Mini Skineeez fox that she absolutly loves. It's as big as she is, but she wrestles with it and snuggles it when she sleeps.

What's your little dogs favorite plaything?
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Nov 4 8:58 am

Puppy Place > Honest opinions - do playpens ever really work?

Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 10:09am PST 
I used a pen with Bella, after a couple weeks she learned how to get out of it, and she had to start going into her crate when we left the house untill she could be trused to stay out. Now that Glimmer is here Bella helps her break out of the pen. I came home from picking the kids up the other day and both girls were running around the house.

Silly girls big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Keiko, Nov 6 9:57 pm

Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 9:37am PST 
It's the strangest thing. Glimmer smells like pumpkin pie. I asked her breeder if she had ever fed her pumpkin or used a pumpkin shampoo on her. I've bathed her twice now and her body gets the smell of babydog shampoo that we use, but her head still smells like pumpkins. big laugh

Bella usually smells like her shampoo, sometimes she smells like dad's aftershave if she's been cuddling him.

Rosco smells like Feet. I've started bathing him with Babydog and that seems to last longer than other shampoos we've used, but his smell is like salty corn chips or feet.
[notify]
» There has since been 78 posts. Last posting by Molly, Aug 23 6:31 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.