Postings by Ginger Mystic and Pixie

GO!

(Page 1 of 110: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Raw Food Diet > Rawpaws.org comming to St Louis
Ginger- Mystic and- Pixie

What trouble can- we get into- today?

Barked: Mon May 6, '13 11:59am PST 
Oh lucky you. I wish I could have a source like that in my town. We work as a group on Facebook to try and find some sources of low cost good food. For those of you in the St Louis area, well pretty much Missouri if you have drug your feet on getting your order in you had better get busy, tomorrow is the last day if you are paying with a check, Saturday if you are going to use quick pay.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ginger Mystic and Pixie, May 6 11:59 am

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 12:52pm PST 
Ok the next order dead line is coming up folks. There are all kinds of drop off spots in Missouri and Illinois so check out their web site and see if they will come close to you. I am happy with what I have thawed out so far and everyone I have talked to in the area are happy with their products. I already placed an order for this months delivery. Go and check out their web site, much better prices than MPC or the local Asian markets. Yes there is a one time $40 fee but that isn't bad all in all. I would love to see this stay in the St Louis area.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ginger Mystic and Pixie, May 6 11:59 am

Raw Food Diet > Monthly Diarrhea on Raw

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 6:30am PST 
have you just been feeding chicken for 6 months? I would stop the chicken and coconut oil as he could be reacting to them.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Ember FDX, Apr 28 9:05 am

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 9:26am PST 
our first order comes on Friday and I am kind of excited. The store is open to order for next month. Check the store all the time as they are always adding new things. There are all kinds of drop off spots. Tell them that Sandy in St Charles sent you.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ginger Mystic and Pixie, May 6 11:59 am

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 10:27am PST 
I hope everyone looking for good prices on food for their dogs will go and check it out as it is coming to more places other than St Louis. It is totally run by volunteers to keep the cost down. Blue Ridge Buffalo is suppose to be really good food. The cut off date for this round of orders is coming up next week, April 2nd for people paying with checks and April 6th if you are paying with Quick pay. It is easy to set up. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask me.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ginger Mystic and Pixie, May 6 11:59 am

Barked: Mon Mar 18, '13 8:23am PST 
Ok I have not posted on here in a very long time. Most of you I have stayed in contact with through facebook. Anyway I have been in contact with the lady that runs rawpaws.org co-op. She is going to be coming down to the St Louis,Mo area starting in April. Her prices are great. Go to http://store.rawpaws.org/default.asp and check her site out and if you want to order I am going to be one of the Satellite managers and will be out in St Charles. The pick up for me in April will be in Bridgeton but I will be just taking it off her truck and putting it into mine to bring out to St Charles. I do not have a freezer to keep it in so it will need to be picked up the same day as it won't stay frozen long in my garage.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Ginger Mystic and Pixie, May 6 11:59 am

Raw Food Diet > Deer ribs

Barked: Wed Dec 14, '11 2:16pm PST 
All three of mine power through deer ribs. Being as deer is a staple in this doghouse they get a lot of deer ribs.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ginger Mystic and Pixie, Dec 14 2:16 pm

Raw Food Diet > Pork liver/kidney in Missouri(for sale)

Barked: Mon Nov 7, '11 2:06pm PST 
I have found a great source for pork organs,liver kidney. Granted I take all they have at any time. I have a ton of liver for sale and limited kidney. I get it for $0.50 a pound and will sell it for the same price. I however have it bagged up in several pound bags and well won't be picking up any fresh for a while because of deer season they are not butchering again for a bit. But well I have several bags of liver and I think one bag of kideny(think it is 6 pounds). I at times will have extra heart and tongue also. Just not now. All of this comes from a USDA inspected plant. The kidney are cut into to be inspected hearts are also cut into for inspection.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ninja, Nov 9 5:36 pm

Raw Food Diet > Organs in Oregon

Barked: Mon Nov 7, '11 1:58pm PST 
Conkers to bad you don't live here anymore as I have a ton of pork liver/kidney always that I can sell off. Anyone in the St Louis,Mo area contact me and we will work it out. I will sell it for the same price I get it for, 0.50 cents a pound. But well you will have to take several pounds at a time, I always have way more liver than kidney.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 7 3:06 pm

Raw Food Diet > Anyone else play with their food?

Barked: Tue Oct 25, '11 12:40pm PST 
Here is Ginger with a goose foot this morning.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/brdldystlu/?action=view&cur rent=video-2011-10-25-07-37-52.mp4

Yes we play with our food here.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kelly, Oct 26 8:28 pm

(Page 1 of 110: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.