Postings by Bowser

GO!

Choosing the Right Dog > Which Dog Breed do you have...???

Bowser

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '12 7:08pm PST 
Siberian Husky - Bowser
Also getting another Husky in May,
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jasper, Oct 3 9:13 pm

Siberian Husky > 7 Months old...and the vet said this....
Bowser

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '12 8:26am PST 
I know I'm a tad late, but Bowser didn't stop growing until he was about 18 months old. He was still a little small, but my stepfather told me he has started to fill out. Last time he was at the Vet (May of '11) he was 52 lbs. He was 2 years and 2 months old. He's probably well over 52lbs now. His mother and father were both 60-62lbs.

So she might still be growing a bit. And when she fills out, she'll weigh more.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Roxy , Sep 24 10:21 am

Siberian Husky > Question about age.

Bowser

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '12 8:11am PST 
I don't think age really has anything to do with it. But I'm thinking about getting another Husky when I get to be with Bowser again. (He's in Florida with my stepfather and I'm in Massachusetts. Long story, pretty personl.) But I plan on moving to Florida around May or June of next year to live.

He'll be 3 by the time I get there, he's 2 now. I know they say, if you get 1 husky, you should probably get 2 so they have someone to play with when you're not around. (Which I'm usually around unless going to a store) . So I doubt it, but he wouldn't be too old for a little brother right? Lol. This is probably a very dumb question. And it would probably be a boy.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Vance CGC, Sep 1 5:20 am

Behavior & Training > 2 Problems. Please Help

Bowser

Barked: Mon Dec 20, '10 8:32am PST 
thank you all so much.

yeah i never grab him by the color to make him sit. just to calm down. he sits when i tell him to sit. and there is this one house we walk by with 2 dogs that are fenced in but they make him go nuts so ill just hold onto his color and keep him close and he doesnt really mind that. hes just starting to calm down when we walk by people too.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lisa, Dec 20 12:56 pm

Bowser

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 7:34am PST 
1] well actually most of the time he actually bites me while im walking him. like if i stop or something to stop him from pulling he'll turn around and jump around and if i try to like grab his collar so he'll sit and calm, he starts pulling away and bites me. ive given him light taps on the nose cause i dont abuse animals but hes not getting the point.

2/ with his leash pulling anything could help right now. do you have a direct link i could just click on. especially now i live in mass. its gonna start getting really icy outside and if he pulls me down the stairs ill most likely fall.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Lisa, Dec 20 12:56 pm

Bowser

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 6:07am PST 
Okay 1st problem being most likely the most important? My Husky is NOT a biter. But he occasionally will bite me and only me. Now that hes nearly a year old its hurting more so I cant tell if its for play or to hurt me. How can i stop this?

And 2nd. I CANNOT stop him from pulling no matter how hard I try. I exercise him very well. But everything ive tried just doesn't seem to work. Help?

Thanks in advance.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Lisa, Dec 20 12:56 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.