GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Pomeranian > Peek-a-pom training for senior
Wicket

Did you say go?- I'm in!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 5:17pm PST 
Wicket was really hyper when a pup, but now that he's four he loves to lie next to me on the couch. He is still rather playfull, but he does have a lot of downtime. At this moment he is suggled rathercloe to me on our couch, he also sleeps with us. Once he is neutered he should calm down a bit.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 19 9:49 pm

Pomeranian > Is my pomeranian a throwback?
Wicket

Did you say go?- I'm in!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 5:12pm PST 
A throwback isn't necessarily a mixed breed. Poms used to be larger over a hundred years ago. He is a handsome boy, lovely color.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Feb 28 7:35 am

Pomeranian > Hello.

Wicket

Did you say go?- I'm in!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 10:41am PST 
Hello Dusty, you are a handsome boy!snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 5 1:13 pm

Pomeranian > Pomeranian haircuts...how short is too short?

Wicket

Did you say go?- I'm in!

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 6:27pm PST 
Wicket has had his coat cut like that twice & will get it again for our vacation in March. His coat now is very thick & full. His last haircut was in July & has now grown out. I don't let the groomer shave him anymore than necessary. The groomer in the link is correct.

My vet also told me if Wicket was cut that short he would need a sweater in the cold weather.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 6:27 pm

Pomeranian > New Pomeranian Puppy

Wicket

Did you say go?- I'm in!

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '12 7:29pm PST 
I would put her in a crate instead of allowing her total access in the kitchen. Dogs will not soil their sleeping area unless absolutely desperate which is why she should be in the crate. By being loose in the kitchen she doesn't understand where to potty.

She ahould be taken out after her meal times to go potty. Keep an eye on her & when you need to be elsewhere or put her in her crate. Don't use a crate that is much larger than she is as you don't want her to soil her crate. She should be taken out every couple of hours until she gets a little older.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 5 6:18 am

Pomeranian > How much energy for a 4-year-old?
Wicket

Did you say go?- I'm in!

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '12 5:08pm PST 
Wicket will be four January 18th & he still loves to play. He uses his chew bones everyday & loves to chase balls. He will play on his own & I find his toys scattered throughout the house.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 27 8:34 am

Pomeranian > A few questions about a 9 week old Pomeranian

Wicket

Did you say go?- I'm in!

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 6:24pm PST 
Try putting the crate in the bedroom with you. Of course have the crate door shut, she should settle down. she is such a young puppy to be left alone overnight, she neeeds to smell your scent for reassurance.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 31 11:44 pm

Pomeranian > Hello!

Wicket

Did you say go?- I'm in!

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '12 5:54pm PST 
You are a cute little guy! Welcome.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 14 10:20 pm

Pomeranian > grooming help?

Wicket

Did you say go?- I'm in!

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 5:20pm PST 
Try to find a pin brush, like the kind used to style wigs. you need a brush that doesn't have ball tipped bristles. Those get caught in the tangles & cause pulling. Also dampen their coats to keep from breaking the hairs.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 29 9:27 am

Pomeranian > Pom House Training
Wicket

Did you say go?- I'm in!

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 5:14pm PST 
when he does go potty, say to him go potty, then raise him. He will learn to go potty when you tell him go potty.

Wicket learned very quickly, it only took a couple of weeks to house break him. I used the crate which made the training easier.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 27 12:59 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.