Postings by Charlie

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Food & Nutrition > Evanger's Pheasant food kibble size!!
Charlie

Barked: Mon Oct 10, '11 9:01am PST 
About a year ago, Evangers started making their kibble in a different plant. They kept all the ingredients the same, but the size of the kibble is bigger for sure. We noticed immediately too. However, the food is the same and my customers seem to have not had any problems.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Joey Diego - CGC, Therapy Dog, Oct 11 5:08 am

Dog Health > Is there anything I can put on
Charlie

Barked: Wed Aug 24, '11 1:44pm PST 
Snout Soother is the best!!! It is all natural and it is an excellent product!We sell a ton of it at my store and people are always raving about how great it is.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Max, Aug 25 8:36 pm

Food & Nutrition > Evanger's canned food (anything bad about this dog food line?)

Charlie

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '11 11:47am PST 
We carry this food at the boutique that I manage. We love this canned food. Evanger has changed there location of production. The electricity issue was years ago...I wouldn't worry about that! The food is good and we will continue to use it.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tucker John, Apr 30 3:28 am

Food & Nutrition > Evangers changes companies, food seems different...

Charlie

Barked: Mon Feb 28, '11 11:27am PST 
We were recently informed that Evanger has moved there dry kibble facility to Hi Tec in Georgia. The Pheasant and Brown Rice formula, which is one of my best sellers, is now causing tummy troubles in my customers' dogs. The kibble is also larger than it used to be. Is anyone else experiencing problems with their Evanger dry food? We were unaware of the move until my customers were complaining and I contacted the company. As usual, some dogs are doing fine with the change, some are not. Just curious to see what anyone else has heard. Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Charlie, Feb 28 11:27 am

Food & Nutrition > Time Magazine interviews Marion Nestle on Pet Food Nutrition....Seriously?

Charlie

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 12:03pm PST 
Didn't know if any of you have read the actual article but here is a web link for Time Magazine's interview. http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1988345,00.html?hpt=T 2
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Monty RL1 AoE CGC, May 13 10:22 pm

Food & Nutrition > Orijen large breed puppy....size of kibble?
Charlie

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 10:04am PST 
Thank you guys very much, that helps for sure!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Charlie, May 11 10:04 am

Food & Nutrition > Orijen large breed puppy....size of kibble?

Charlie

Barked: Tue May 11, '10 9:06am PST 
Hello! I am trying to figure something out for a customer of mine. Does anyone know if the Orijen Large Breed Puppy kibble is the same size as the Orijen ChickenAdult or is it smaller? I thought they were the same size, they feel about the same size in the bag, but was curious if anyone knew for sure?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Charlie, May 11 10:04 am

Food & Nutrition > Out of ideas..help please!

Charlie

Barked: Tue May 4, '10 12:09pm PST 
What about Canidae, its a good All Life Stages food, medium protein levels, and been around for forever. They also do a can food of Chicken and Rice which you could feed to him if he starts to have problems. It won't be too rich and Canidae is a great food, I have a lot of customers on Canidae if the Orijen and Acana are too rich.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Last Ehco RPT CGN RNCL, May 4 7:05 pm

Food & Nutrition > Would this be okay? Help please...

Charlie

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 11:46am PST 
Canidae is awesome food and it is All Life Stages so you can feed it as a puppy food into adult hood. I have a ton of dogs and puppies on it at work, its great!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Apr 9 8:44 am

Food & Nutrition > Acana/Orijens Rotation
Charlie

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 12:10pm PST 
I am with Sedona. My dog is allergic to Chicken and chicken fat doesn't affect him at all, in fact I think it only affects like 2% of dogs that are allergic to chicken. The Grassland is awesome food and I would definitely try it. The vet even told me not to worry about Chicken fat at all since it isn't a protein.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Loki, Apr 3 4:46 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.