Postings by lu

GO!

Siberian Husky > groomin/brushing my husky

lu

Barked: Tue Nov 10, '09 2:52pm PST 
i was brushing my husky the other day (ohh fall season confused) but i got to thinking, how long or much should i brush her per day. i mean i could sit there for hours and brush her and hair would keep coming, but i thought maybe too much brushing could be bad..? suggestions??
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ☆ Lacy, Nov 11 5:57 pm

Siberian Husky > Light Red Huskies
lu

Barked: Mon Nov 9, '09 10:05pm PST 
gravy, your pup is beautiful! pretty pretty light red!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Dakota, Oct 25 3:02 pm

Grooming > Summer cut for Huskies

lu

Barked: Mon Nov 9, '09 10:00pm PST 
i don't know if anyone is still looking at this. when i got my puppy she was maybe 5 months old and it was july and she had already been shaved. i know for a fact that her fur has not grown back correctly. she is darker where she had been lighter, and vice versa in some spots. if it was my choice it would of never happened. her fur is shorter now and seems like mostly undercoat. i love her all the same but wish she could have her natural born coat back. i agree with some here in saying that it might grow back the same (meaning looking the same) but its actually not.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Nov 20 8:26 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.