GO!

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

American Pit Bull Terrier > Calling All Pit Bulls
Dosha

It moved! Chase- it, Chase it!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 10:19am PST 
cotton, email me at pitbulls@loveapit.org, and I will send you several shots of Dosha... you can also look at some of my videos if u want for ideas, etc... if you seen any of the anti-BSL images in my videos that you want to use, I'll email them to you also.

Joe
loveapit.org
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Mar 12 12:40 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > help the pit bulls.
Dosha

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 10:16am PST 
when people can start getting 10-15 yrs for attempted murder or dogslaughter, just like you can for attempted murder or manslaughter, the abuse will stop.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 9 10:16 am

American Pit Bull Terrier > Vick Gets New Reality Show Next Year On BET, Animal Abusers Shouldn't Be Rewarded!!

Dosha

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 10:14am PST 
Michael vick is getting his own reality show starting next year on BET! I don't care how rich you are, you shouldn't be rewarded for being an animal abuser, and dog fighting ringleader. Article allows you to vote on how you feel about this!! I'm Furious over it, hope you will vote too!!

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertainment/television/NATL-Vic k--63686632.html
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 19 1:36 pm

American Staffordshire Terrier > Vick Gets New Reality Show Next Year On BET, Animal Abusers Shouldn't Be Rewarded!!

Dosha

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 10:14am PST 
Michael vick is getting his own reality show starting next year on BET! I don't care how rich you are, you shouldn't be rewarded for being an animal abuser, and dog fighting ringleader. Article allows you to vote on how you feel about this!! I'm Furious over it, hope you will vote too!!

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertainment/television/NATL-Vic k--63686632.html
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jan 30 4:19 pm

American Staffordshire Terrier > Portland, Oregon Area Red Nosed Pitbull Needs Immediate New Home.

Dosha

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '09 2:54pm PST 
4 yrs old spayed female red nosed pitbull needs immediate home. Great with kids, and people. Little bossy with other dogs, but gets along. Please if you can help, please let me know. I have pics... Her name is Emma. Thanks for reading!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 2:54 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Portland Area Red Nosed Pitbull Needs IMMEDIATE permenant home.
Dosha

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '09 2:53pm PST 
4 yr old spayed female red nosed pitbull is looking for an Immediate new placing in an permenant home. Please if you can help, let me know. gets along great with kids and people. Little bossy with other dogs, but gets along. I have pics, please feel free to contact me if you can help.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 2:53 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > really heartbreaking pics from the dogfighting bust

Dosha

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 2:19pm PST 
When I first got Dosha, she was Very DA... now except a little pulling and whining, her DA has been subsided almost totally... I still wouldn't trust her in a dog park with no lead... but she's improving. big grin It is the owner and environment that they are that makes the dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 15 2:19 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Judge Joe Brown

Dosha

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 1:57pm PST 
I had a girl walk up to Dosha the other day at the beach, started petting Dosha and said, "She's such a beautiful dog, what is she?" I said, "Pit" She jerked her hand back and said "Really?" I told her, "Yes, but it's the dog fighters that make pits mean, not the breed. She won't hurt you, you can pet her." Then she went back to petting Dosha, but it was real leery. It's just amazing how the attitude towards a dog changes when they hear pit, especially after they have already been petting it... If she was vicious, she would have already had your hand before you knew it was a pit.... Some people. LOL
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 15 1:57 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > a pittie smile

Dosha

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 1:51pm PST 
ok, posted my best pittie smile I have of Dosha... hope you all enjoy!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Aug 27 4:46 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Foster Decision
Dosha

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 1:44pm PST 
Depends a lot on the vet, and breed, ect... like my vet, she is passionate about pitbulls herself, so in my case, she is always eager to help, and if I was to foster a pitbull, would probably be willing to do so for the cause. Its up to the individual vet, you'd just have to ask... Probably also depends on how long you have been going there, and what kind of relationship you have with your vet... As our vet also sees most of our livestock, we visit frquently and have a good relationship with the vets.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 15 1:44 pm

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.