Postings by Guest ID 1196952

GO!

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > DO NOT "Adopt" from Forever Friends Animal League

Barked: Wed Oct 30, '13 11:52pm PST 
I remember when we were looking for a dog. We saw a German Shepherd pup through Pet Finder that was at Forever Friends Animal League-they wanted $650!! For a rescue? Oh please-spotted it was a scam from the get go. I'm only looking up the facility because I heard a blurb on the news tonight that she's been shut down. Something about the ASPCA, or another group, going to their place of business and it was closed (someone didn't show up for work) with all the pets inside. They were taking the animals out and bringing them to another shelter. I am sorry for everyone that had to deal with her-how disgusting. We wound up going to Unleashed rescue in Mission and getting 2 pups (at a fraction of the cost of what this woman was asking for one). If you're looking for a furry family member, check out unleashed-they are really outstanding.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jul 26 1:33 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.