Postings by Guest ID 1195910

GO!

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Marilyn Muttroe-a word of caution

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 5:34pm PST 
Marilyn Muttroe is one bad company rated F by the Better Business Bureau which makes me wish I did my homework. They consistently lied to me and played hardball til they were forced by Paypal to refund my purchase, which I never received, six weeks after placing my order. Fortunately, I have since discovered the highly reputable company BaxterBoo and now, I can put the negative MM experience behind me.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Nov 10 5:04 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Marilyn Muttroe-a word of caution

Barked: Thu Oct 24, '13 10:01am PST 
I'm in the midst of of MISERABLE on line experience with MARILYN MUTTROE. They straight out lied to me and their customer service is the pits. I ordered a doggie sweater a in September and after two weeks, I contacted MM because the status still said "processing". Well, the status immediately changed to "shipped" but after another two weeks, no package. After several attempts to get through to customer service, they sent an email stating that my sweater will be shipped next week!!! Wait, I thought it WAS shipped?!? Now, I'm locked in a battle trying to get them to cancel my order and refund my PayPal. Ugh!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Nov 10 5:04 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.