Postings by Guest ID 1194384

GO!

French Bulldog > When wouldn't you recommend a Frenchie?

Barked: Mon Oct 14, '13 3:45pm PST 
honestly i would not listen to anyone on here about frenchie's. i will let you know about my experience with them.

I own 2 Canadian Champions French Bulldogs (Male and a Female). my dogs are about year an a half now and came from the same breeder. i work monday to friday 8-4 and my dogs have no problem being alone at all. since they were little i taught them independence and not babying them to much. French bulldogs are a stubborn breed but with the right amount of training, bit of patience and some exercise you can own a really nice french bulldog. i have never had my dog on the leash she walks right next to me not matter what ever since she was little puppy and with the right training she never ran off and just stayed focused with me. They love to please there owners. i know some people who can't even take there frenchie's for a walk because how stubborn they can be. Just rememeber its always the owner not the dog.

Money: i have never spent any money on my dogs except there usual shots and what not. I find to go to reputable REGISTER breeder for a Frenchie. Please avoid the backyard french bulldog breeder's and do your research on breeder's. they're not cheap dogs if you live in Chicago check out Snesational bulldogs (Highly recommended). My dogs cost a pretty penny because they are show dogs and my plan is to become a reputable breeder with them. My male with Breeding rights cost me CAD $3000 and my female with breeding right cost me CAD $4500. i do recommend dog insurance as well for 50 bucks a month your'e 80% covered for anything that can happen to your frenchie.

Time: Every animal needs time no matter if its a Fishtank, Cat or a Dog. my Frenchie's are super independent and in my experience they are not needy as long as they have some food, water and toys they are good but i personally spend lots times with my frenchie's. i walk them twice a day for 25 mins everytime and they love it. They are not Fan of too HOT or too COLD weather since they can't breathe too good make sure to clean there eyes and ears on daily basis takes 10 mins a day.

Hope i answered some questions you had. Again it all depends on the owner to have a nice French Bulldog.

Jack and Jill.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 14 3:45 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.