Dogster Railroad > Noah needs transport

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 10:54am PST 
Here is Noah on petfinder:

http://search.petfinder.com/petdetail/25746645
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 25 10:54 am

Dogster Railroad > Noah needs transport

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 10:52am PST 
Noah was rescued from a high kill shelter in the Dallas, TX area. He is currently being fostered in Dallas and needs transport to my home in Verona WI. I will be fostering him until we can find a permanent home for him in the Madison WI area.

I am seeking transport for Noah from the Dallas area to the Madison WI area. Noah is a 1 year old shepherd mix (possibly golden lab or golden retriever mix.) He is a sweet, smart, friendly (sometimes shy at first) dog who gets along with adults, children and other dogs. He has a crate and has been fully checked by a vet. He has no health issues or concerns. If you are able to assist with this transport, please let me know what the cost would be. We would like to transport asap because the woman who is fostering him has several dogs in her care- some with behavioral issues that require more intense training. Noah is ready for adoption.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 25 10:54 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.