Postings by Guest ID 1156430

GO!

Akita > Need advises for my Akita baby.

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 10:24am PST 
i brought her to the vet and she is healthy and fine, up to date with shots. loki is a Japaneses akita. i try different ways but when she come to me, she just normal, not playful anymore. how to make she like me and come to me. please help.By the way, she learn so fast, she know where she sleep just after one night and how to turn to home after 1 day out. i got her almost 1 week. she play with everyone nonstop, but she dont bother to sit where i sit. she just go away
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 22 7:18 pm

Akita > Need advises for my Akita baby.

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 11:37pm PST 
Hi everyone!
I am new to this forum. I just brought home my almost 9 weeks old Akita baby girl.Her name is Loki. I love her with all my heart. She is so friendly, playful, fluffy little girl. From the first day we met, my husband has play with her, I just look and touch her a bit because I had no idea what to do with her. I always have her after that. She get use to my home, I bring her to work with me. Everyone lovessss her. She exciting when she see people, specially kids. When she so happy, she pee, is that normal? The thing that upset me the most is she is not playful with me at all. SHe let me hold her, touch her but she is quiet and still when I am around. But when she is with someone else, she is so playful. She licks and chew everyone hands ( we working on that problem, no bitting) but she won't lick me, even if sometimes she accidently has her teeth on my hand, she would step back right away. She would not kiss me or crawl on me, or all over me like she does that to other. I feel like she does not like me like she like my husband. She is 9 weeks old and almost 8 lbs. Any suggestion? Lots of thanks.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 22 7:18 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.