Postings by Guest ID 1153777

GO!

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Jeffrey Again
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '15 6:55pm PST 
It sounds like HGE to me hemorrhagic gastroenteritis . Metronidazole would fix that is that the antibiotic u have?
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Mon 12:57 pm

Grooming > What to use for an itchy dog?
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '15 4:59am PST 
I work at a holistic be who uses Chinese herbs for allergies. Some other things u can ask your vet about are apoquel and respit.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Jun 6 4:59 am

Behavior & Training > Storms freak him out HELP!!

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '15 7:02pm PST 
The blue one nay be alprazolam which u can get at the human pharmacy but the yellow is likely acepromazine which is only used in animals as far as I know
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Jun 1 7:02 pm

Food & Nutrition > How to determine what ingredient is causing food allergy???

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Thu May 14, '15 4:54pm PST 
Dogs get seasonal allergies that make them itch as well.the rust colored feet sound like yeast which the vet can prescribe ketoconazole for. There is a new prescription diet where u only need 6 weeks for a food trial instead of 8 called ultimino by royal canine. U have to try the new diet for at least 8 weeks that means no treats and no human food. Rabbit and potato is the best choice its the one veterinary dermatologists usually recommend but the allergy is likely environmental. Ask ur vet about apoquel that's an allergy medication.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sandy, May 14 4:54 pm

Puppy Place > Best age to get a puppy?

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Mon May 4, '15 3:15pm PST 
Its best to leave the puppies with mom until 12 weeks old. I wouldn't take a puppy home until 16 weeks. If a breeder will give a puppy up at 6 weeks you absolutely should run away they are not responsible breeders if they would let a puppy go that early.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, May 5 8:47 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Dog got loose what can happen?
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Thu Apr 30, '15 7:02pm PST 
Is she up to date on her rabies vaccine? A dog who I up to date on rabies vaccine that bites someone has to do a 10 day rabies hold while a dog who isn't vaccinated is euthanized or held 6 months at cost to the owner. That is the law where I live. Its different in different places. A vaccinated dog may be allowed to do the hop at home while a not vaccinated dog must do it at the shelter the average cost to the owner is $5000 but usually they euthanize. These same laws apply I u have a bat in your home and ask for help from animal control to remove it. Definitely a good reason to vaccinate for rabies.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Apr 30 7:02 pm

Dog Health > Is it normal for a dog's coat to change after neutering?

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Sun Apr 26, '15 9:19am PST 
Has he ever had his thyroid levels tested? Sometimes hypothyroid dogs have a change in hair coat
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Koby, May 17 5:03 pm

Grooming > impossible nail trim issue turned to vet issue

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '15 7:26am PST 
Dexdormitor is a great sedative I'm sure you can find a vet near you that has it. We use it all the time. They wake up so fast we can just use it during a regular appointment but since your dog doesn't do well at the vet I suggest getting them to do a great physical exam, draw some blood for a blood panal, and give any needed vaccines while doing your nail trim that way u get more bang for your buck.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Apr 11 7:26 am

Dog Health > Allergy vaccines-The heartache of having a dog in Florida

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '15 9:10am PST 
Have u tried apoquel?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Apr 11 3:06 pm

Puppy Place > loss of appetite when losing teeth?
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '15 5:59am PST 
I would try canned food instead of kibble.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Apr 9 5:59 am

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.