Postings by Guest ID 1152953

GO!

Raw Food Diet > Do I? Dont I? For a fussy 10 week old pup

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 2:33am PST 
Thankyou. Ive currently got him on chicken and lamb heart and he eats that right up. The first time hes ever been consistant with hes eating. Its a learning curve for me but im constantly researching about a raw diet but I do definatly want to keep him on it. Hes so livley and playful now I can see a complete change since changing to kibble to meat. I also saw that I can feed him veg such as carrots is this correct?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by UCH Onyx TT, CGC, Feb 3 9:34 am

Raw Food Diet > Do I? Dont I? For a fussy 10 week old pup

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 4:04pm PST 
Hello all
My puppy seems to hate every type of dog food going. Hes currently eating james wellbeloved but it has to have salmon or any fish juice on it to attract him to eat it but hes barley touching it. When wr got him he was underweight and still is to by honest and im litrally tearing my hair out and worrying about him with hes eating. Ive been researching into a raw food diet for him. Any information would be brilliant. Is he to young to eat it. Is fish allowed. And how do I gradually do this process he robbed some chicken from me the other day and he just devoured it so I gather chicken is a good place to start? Help please
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by UCH Onyx TT, CGC, Feb 3 9:34 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.