Postings by Guest ID 1143825

GO!

Dog Health > Peeing

Max

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 2:11pm PST 
I am not sure if this is the right section to put this in but anyways Max is 6 months old now and has been recently neutered. The issue I am having is that he pees everytime he gets excited. For instance when we let him out of his crate and trying to coax him outside. Or more frequently when my husband talks to him or tries to train him. It is so frustrating because he is potty trained but is peeing more now than he was then. I am at a loss at what to do. I just know I am tired of cleaning up pee. Please any suggestions?????
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Savannah (In Memory), Feb 7 4:28 pm

Behavior & Training > Biting puppy

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '12 8:15am PST 
I have a 4 month old mini Australian shepherd. He is a wonderful dog. He just seems to be biting us excessively. I know he is a puppy but he gets going and just wont stop. We are trying the yell and move method the trainer has told us but he gets worse when we do that. It seems worse for my 8 and 9 year old kids. He rips clothes and scratches. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Smokey, Dec 21 10:23 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.