Postings by Guest ID 1124245

GO!

Dogster Railroad > transport needed from devore ca to hoiston tx

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '12 12:58am PST 
I am trying to get this 6mo old pittie that was just rescued for devore Ca to Houston tx. It is 1487 miles or about one days worth of a trip. Please I'm desperate to get this set up I don't want to stick her in boarding after barely escaping death row! She goes to the vet Monday and will board Mon night but I need to get this going as soon as possible. Thanks in advance! little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 6 12:58 am

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '12 12:57am PST 
I am trying to get this 6mo old pittie that was just rescued for devore Ca to Houston tx. It is 1487 miles or about one days worth of a trip. Please I'm desperate to get this set up I don't want to stick her in boarding after barely escaping death row! She goes to the vet Monday and will board Mon night but I need to get this going as soon as possible. Thanks in advance! little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 6 12:57 am

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '12 12:55am PST 
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 6 12:55 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.