Postings by Guest ID 1124159

GO!

Chihuahua > Chihuhua pregnant?

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '12 10:31am PST 
Hello, Im after some advice . I have 2 chihuahua's Moxii and Heidi both pedigree and KC'd , On the 31st of May until the 3rd june we mated moxi . She tied together at least 3 times on 3 different days . She should be due to have pups round about today but theirs nothing up until she was about 6 weeks she looked very pregnant but since 6 weeks shes stayed the same. Shes nesting and today especially she got lots of milk coming in . Although she not massive if i feel her belly i can feel one maybe 2 little lumps but tbh im not to sure what im feeling for . I compared her against my baby chihuahua who has no lumps in her belly which is making me think they little lump/s in Moxii are pups. Im worrid that it could be phantom pregnancy just because shes showing no signs of going into labour anytime soon. anyone help?
They only signs she's showing is digging mainly in the corner of my corner sofa .. also today i've noticed while shes cuddling me she's putting her head right under my arm and of course she's milking out of all nipples where as for past few days its only been one or two x
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 2:50 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.