Postings by My Family

GO!

Dog Health > does everyone use flea medications??

Novia- Santina

"Tina Beana"

Barked: Tue Mar 10, '09 2:07am PST 
I have used Front line & heart guard on my dogs since they were old enough to use it. They act a little funny when I first apply the Front line. They are kinda running around like they don't want this on them. But the worst experience I had was when I bought the Promeris. It actually makes them sick. They are very small dogs so I always gave them half the dose anyway.( 1-6 months supply I shared for both dogs) The Promeris has a terrible odor, it stings my eyes when I use it, I don't like it, so I can understand why my puppers don't like it. Am going back to the Frontline when we visit the vet next. It has always worked fine. Never had fleas & when the ticks get on them they die. We live in the country and I have had ticks on me so I have to use something for them. I just would not ever reccomend the Promeris. ( And it cost more than Frontline)
[notify]
» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by , Mar 13 10:04 am

Get Well Soon > Please Pray For Ellie Mae
Maria- Chiquita

"Chickster"

Barked: Tue Mar 10, '09 1:51am PST 
Bless you and Ellie. Love and prayers from Tina & Chicky
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 8 5:21 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.