Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 37: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > Does anyone else like Bully Slices?
Meko

~Cutie on Duty!~

Barked: Sun Jul 25, '10 7:50pm PST 
Yes those are it. They are resilient like a bully stick.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 25 7:50 pm

Food & Nutrition > Does anyone else like Bully Slices?
Meko

~Cutie on Duty!~

Barked: Sun Jul 25, '10 7:26pm PST 
I was in petsmart picking up Meko some Blue, when I saw bully slices. It was 12.99 for a big pack, and it looked alright, so I got them and gave her one. She REALLY loves these and it keeps her occupied for a LONG time. BOL. It is good for when I have to do my university homework and studying and what not. Question is, are these safe to give a lot?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 25 7:50 pm

Food & Nutrition > grrrr. Sorry kind of a rant.

Meko

~Cutie on Duty!~

Barked: Mon May 17, '10 7:47am PST 
Perhaps you could try to educate her a different way? Maybe compare prices in the long run? Show how much less of a high quality kibble you have to feed opposed to a low quality kibble. Show her how it can last longer, and save money. Maybe you can also take her to a place that has high quality kibble and compare the prices and ingredients right in the store. Sounds like she doesn't want to spend the money, so you can show her how feeding a higher quality kibble can actually be a money saver and much better for her dogs health overtime. Someone mentioned future health problems, you can tell her about that too. She'll be spending much, much more in the future in vet bills, than she would if she fed better food. Hope this helps.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , May 17 2:37 pm

Dog Health > Question for those who know about this...

Meko

~Cutie on Duty!~

Barked: Mon May 17, '10 7:32am PST 
Thanks for answering...and I already asked my vet. All they told me was not to worry about it and it wouldn't be needed unless grade 3 or 4 or when she is in the most pain. That was all. I just wanted to know about the exercise, that was all. Thanks anyway.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 17 7:34 am

Meko

~Cutie on Duty!~

Barked: Sun May 16, '10 1:26pm PST 
Guess not...
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 17 7:34 am

Meko

~Cutie on Duty!~

Barked: Sun May 16, '10 10:25am PST 
Anyone?...confused
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , May 17 7:34 am

Meko

~Cutie on Duty!~

Barked: Fri May 14, '10 10:34pm PST 
Meko has grade 1 patella. I was wondering, does anyone know how often and how long our walks should be just to keep her muscles/joints strong? I know to avoid hard ground for a long time, but there is mostly only hard sidewalk on the way to the park. Any suggestions for me I take gratefully. big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , May 17 7:34 am

Food & Nutrition > BREAKING NEWS - Proctor and Gamble purchases Natura Pet Foods

Meko

~Cutie on Duty!~

Barked: Thu May 6, '10 2:01pm PST 
I emailed natura and still no response.
[notify]
» There has since been 93 posts. Last posting by , Jun 26 11:22 am

Food & Nutrition > Blue Buffalo OR Wellness?

Meko

~Cutie on Duty!~

Barked: Thu May 6, '10 3:36am PST 
I've always been a fan of BB. Meko is on the Blue wilderness formula kibble and various kinds of BB canned formulas they have.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , May 10 2:35 pm

Food & Nutrition > BREAKING NEWS - Proctor and Gamble purchases Natura Pet Foods
Meko

~Cutie on Duty!~

Barked: Wed May 5, '10 3:08pm PST 
Ugh...this news really bites...aside from P&G awful animal testing...now this...I used to love Innova/EVO brand too...
[notify]
» There has since been 142 posts. Last posting by , Jun 26 11:22 am

(Page 1 of 37: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.