Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Jack Russell Terrier > Lazy JRT??????
Pepsi

yawn

Barked: Sun Nov 9, '08 1:19pm PST 
Pep isn't just not a high energy dog, she's a no energy dog. I used to think something was physically wrong with her. I had her thyroid, liver, kidneys ect tested and everything is normal. My vetr says she's just lazy. She's not over weight so he doesn't think I should worry but she's just SO DAMN LAZY!
I wish she would play....she's just not into it! I've gone though every type of toy possible, she has a little interest at first but it fades quickly, as soon as she's figured out what it is. She's curious, I mean she'll play with things for a little bit, but once she's played for a few min the toy is old and she never has interest again....

Maybe she IS a cat.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Apr 9 4:40 am

Other Barks & Woofs > What kind of dog am I?
Molly

Throw the- ball... Throw- the ball

Barked: Fri Nov 7, '08 8:57am PST 
I really WISH I had taken a pic of the heap of stuff Molly hearded into the living room. When I look back on it I find it hillarious. At the time I was fumiong. Took me 45 min to get it all cleaned up.

If she ever does it again I'll take pics after I kill her! BOL
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 7 8:57 am

Shiba Inu > Am I a Shiba?

Molly

Barked: Fri Nov 7, '08 8:50am PST 
Thanks Keeks! My mom would beg to differ this morning. I was let outside alone for the first time ever in the new fenced in yard. I decided that since mom wasn't going to stay out here with me I would find her present to take in with me. (She left the door open so I could go inside but I wanted her outside with me)

I rolled around and rolled around for hours trying to find the perfect gift! You could tell I worked extra hard cause I had an extra lot of dirt on me! I finally found it, a baby toad! IU thought mom would love it! I brought it in, popped up on the sofa next to her and sat it in her lap! She started screaming and the toad started hopping all around! I was extra careful not to hurt the toad but mom didn't notice that! She just kept screaming til dad came in and laughed and took the toad outside again.
Can't believe it, after all that hard work getting the toad inside dad juust tossed it out, and now I have to take a bath....
Just for that, I'm not getting mom a toad for christmas this year. She can get her own!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 8 3:45 pm

Shiba Inu > Am I a Shiba?

Molly

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '08 5:20pm PST 
Maybe I'll do that. I wonder what mix my Spitz is...I know he's not full.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 8 3:45 pm

Jack Russell Terrier > Help! please!

Pepsi

yawn

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '08 12:48pm PST 
My jrt tries to attack my spitz and my kelpie too. And they are nearly twice her size. She's VERY dominant and can't even be in the fenced yard with the others unsupervised. My sister has a parrot and we had Pepsi at her house once while we were away. My sister had to pry Pepsi's mouth off the bird. She's ok but she some wing damage for a while.
I wouldn't recommend a jrt to anyone who isn't prepared to put in massive training time to overcome the dominance issue, or to anyone who has smaller animals free in the house.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Feb 13 10:20 am

Jack Russell Terrier > Lazy JRT??????
Pepsi

yawn

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '08 12:35pm PST 
Pepsi is the first JRT I've had. I always thought they were super hyper and playfull. Pep is soooo lazy...she never wants to play. she'll run around the yard a few times and is content with just laying in the grass. Throw a ball for her and she looks at you like "Whatever, you get it, I'll watch" We have 2 other dogs, a Nordic Spitz and an Australian Kelpie. They are both energetic, love to fetch, and play with each other but Pep just wants nothing to do with play. She doesn't even really like to cuddle...10 min of petting and she's done with you. Maybe she's half cat.

Anyone else have a lazy JRT?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Apr 9 4:40 am

Jack Russell Terrier > JRT in need in Hickory Corners, MI

Pepsi

yawn

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '08 12:31pm PST 
Any info on where I can make a donation? I wish I could adopt them all but I'm at my county's limit on 4 legged fur balls frown
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 4 10:51 pm

Norrbottenspets > Helloooooooo

Jake

Did someone say- "Go BYE- BYE!!??!!"

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '08 12:26pm PST 
Any more Nordic Spitz out there? I'm part.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 6 12:26 pm

Australian Kelpie > KELPIES UNITE!!

Molly

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '08 11:02am PST 
I know Kelpies aren't supposed to be real big on people, at least not a bunch of them but Molly is such a people dog it's scary! We take trips to the nursing home and she insists on going into every room and get loved on by each resident. Her favorite thing is when they have thier exersize class and they are all in a circle in the wheel chairs and they toss a beach ball back and forth and Molly gets to be in the middle and herd the stary balls back to people to throw again. She's a crowd pleaser. And LOVES to be cuddled and loved on by anyone who will offer a hand.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , May 27 11:32 am

Australian Kelpie > I am Kelpie hear me roar!
Molly

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '08 10:32am PST 
I had been living under the assumption that I was a Shiba Inu mix. Then one day this wonderful pup named Dori pointed out that I was indeed NOT a Shiba, but a majestic wonderful Kelpie!
Thanks Dori, I finally FIT!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 6 10:32 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.