Postings by Oscar's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Small Dogs > Dachshund Hair Types
Oscar

Mama's Boy~- *Therapy Dog*

Barked: Sun Sep 18, '11 3:13pm PST 
she is deffinently a long hair. i've seen dachshunds with hair clear to the floor, ones that are practically smooth hair except for their ears and tails and ones that are in between. My long hair Oscar is kind of in between he has the long hair on his ears and tail and somewhat medium hair on his body.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Khloe, Sep 20 7:31 am

Food & Nutrition > best large breed puppy food
Kati- *CGC,TDI*

Kati bug

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '11 6:29pm PST 
i have a 10 week old doberman puppy. I'm looking for the best food to put her on, she's started to knuckle over and the vet said to try changing foods.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ellie CGC, Apr 29 12:54 am

Puppy Place > help with \"K\" name

Kati- *CGC,TDI*

Kati bug

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 7:20pm PST 
also have came across khaos since she is going to more then likely be a higher energy working puppy lol
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kati *CGC,TDI*, Mar 14 7:20 pm

Puppy Place > how do you stand the wait

Kati- *CGC,TDI*

Kati bug

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 7:14pm PST 
i'm glad i'm not the only one who has a hard time waiting for their new pup. The breeder invited me to come out since she only lives a few hours away so i'm trying to talk my friend into a road trip either this weekend or next to visit and hopefully one other time before its time to go pick her up. i've got the urge to go puppy supply shopping so bad, but i dont know if having all her stuff here and waiting for her will make the wait even worse lol. counting down the weeks...
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by ♥Chloe Chanel♥, Mar 20 9:33 am

Food & Nutrition > Supplements?

Oscar

Mama's Boy~- *Therapy Dog*

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 3:26pm PST 
what supplements do you give your dogs and for what reasons? Oscar is 8 years old and i've been wondering alot here lately if i should start him on some especially because doxies are prone to having back problems. he also tends to have dry/itchy skin. i want to keep him overall as healthy as i can for as long as i can
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Nala, Mar 29 5:30 am

Food & Nutrition > large breed puppy food
Kati- *CGC,TDI*

Kati bug

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 3:20pm PST 
i know this question has been asked several times before. I'm getting a german shepherd puppy soon and i'm wanting opinions on good quality while still affordable puppy food for her
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by J.J., Mar 16 12:57 pm

Puppy Place > how do you stand the wait

Kati- *CGC,TDI*

Kati bug

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 2:45pm PST 
the wait to get my german shepherd puppy is torture! i wont be getting her til end of april/beginning of may and it feels like a long time away. i look at the pics on the breeder's website of the litter's 1 day and 10 day pictures several times every day lol. how do/did the rest of you guys cope with the wait?
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by ♥Chloe Chanel♥, Mar 20 9:33 am

Kati- *CGC,TDI*

Kati bug

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 2:38pm PST 
i've narrowed it down and have came up with others, picking just the right name is so hard. My list now is down to: KARMA,KATANA,and KAYA
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kati *CGC,TDI*, Mar 14 7:20 pm

Kati- *CGC,TDI*

Kati bug

Barked: Sat Mar 12, '11 4:33pm PST 
I'm getting a german shepherd puppy end of april/beginning of may. this is the "K" litter so i'm needing help picking a "K" name. the puppy will be a female and is going to be a schutzhund pup. i like unusual sounding or spelling names, and i already have a kati so it cant be too close to sounding like her name. some names i've already come up with: karra, kyra, kira, koda, keeta, kiefer,kenzee, keena, and kia
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Kati *CGC,TDI*, Mar 14 7:20 pm

Food & Nutrition > Rotation
Kati- *CGC,TDI*

Kati bug

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 1:04pm PST 
I've been kinda afraid to switch her foods cause she was on other foods and she kept breaking out in a rash, having red skin on her belly and armpits, and chewing her hair out on her back legs. I dont know if it was the food or outdoor allergies. But when i switched to TOTW her skin cleared up pretty fast and she's only had one small bald patch on her chest since then. Also TOTW seems to be the cheapest of all the other foods I've looked at, and like i said we go through alot of food with 3 doxies and a german shepherd.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tucker, CGC, TDI, Sep 13 1:55 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.