Postings by Miss Scarlett's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 198: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '14 12:18pm PST 
Hooray for Honey!!!dancing Taking a break is not only good for you but ultimately your next foster ;-)

Sonja is sleeping. I've been taking them up to the ranch to play. She's pooped. Tonight is my last night on ranch duty. It will be nice to sleep in my own bed tomorrow night!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 12:48 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Oct 19, '14 8:08am PST 
Yep....pre-planning your own funeral arrangements and all that goes with that isn't the most exciting thing to think about.

My mom refused to talk about any planning whatsoever. Her death became a nightmare for months on end due to no planning. I don't want to do that to any of my loved ones.

I'm taking my kids up to the ranch for a play date. Still have beautiful fall weather here and I want to enjoy every minute of it.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 12:48 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '14 8:04am PST 
I totally understand Ty. I have loved the whole "pack" experience with my five...but It will be nice to go back to only two. Sonja will be turning 14 in February and Sumo and Miss Scarlett turn 14 soon after that. I know my time with them is running short and I will cherish every moment I have with them.

Moving is stressful...even if it is a better situation. Take your time to get adjusted. hug

Congrats on DOTD Harvey!!! party
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 12:48 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '14 8:20am PST 
Awesome Ty! Good luck with the move....don't over do wink

I have watched the Walking Dead. I missed the season opener. I'm waiting til "Game of Thrones" starts. Excited for that!

I have ranch duty this weekend. Man it's cold in the mornings but warms up nicely for 70 ish degree weather for the day. cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 12:48 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '14 9:18pm PST 
I'm with you....cremation...plant a tree with my ashes...no need for a fancy urn...have a drink in my honor....done. Brain dead...pull the plug.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 12:48 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '14 3:01pm PST 
Another beautiful day here cloud 9

I attended my first NKA (New Knowledge Adventures) class this morning. I taught a Women's Self-Defense for Seniors for them. The class I went to this morning was on how to write your life story / obituary. Good information as it's never too early to plan for the inevitable and take the burden off loved ones.

Tomorrow I have a massage scheduled while the kids go to "spa day" and get groomed. I would SO get a massage every week if I could afford it.
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 12:48 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '14 11:00am PST 
Wow, Cash is all grown up and beautiful cloud 9

Flicka - I'm so glad you had fun in NC. Looks lovely. Hope your back is feeling better. hug

We are having such a wonderful fall. Perfect weather. We just put in a new back door with an insulated screen door with a doggie door!!!! We are loving it!!!! It lets more light into the kitchen and the kids are enjoying their new doggie door.
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 12:48 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '14 12:27pm PST 
wave Hi friends. My computer was doing some weird things and wasn't allowing me on Dogster. Feels like forever since I've been able to post here.

So we met with the ISU lawyer regarding the background check criteria they are wanting to start for any group holding an event there...and as I figured...they don't have anything in place. Meaning even if a club gets their background checks...they can't ask to see them to verify anything due to privacy issues. Only ISU students helping out will have ISU pay for the checks and can have them done through ISU. Seems pointless to me.

I'll have to go back and read all the posts I missed.
[notify]
» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 12:48 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '14 2:38pm PST 
The throat is my favorite target wink
[notify]
» There has since been 104 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 12:48 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '14 2:31pm PST 
The thing is...people in our karate organization will be arriving from Hawaii, Minnesota, San Francisco, Vegas, Missouri...etc. Many don't even know if they will be able to afford to attend until early next year. Our non-profit karate organization is more like a family reunion than a collegiate sporting event so everyone attending helps out at our events. How do you coordinate background checks (often taking 6 months or more) for large numbers of people in many different states and in time for the event?

I was told this is in response to the Penn State scandal. Seriously?! First off, Sandusky abused his own players not minors visiting the university. It would make more sense to have all university coaches background checked. We will be paying a rental fee for the gym and provide proof of liability insurance. That really should be enough. IMO.
[notify]
» There has since been 107 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 12:48 pm

(Page 1 of 198: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.