Postings by Miss Scarlett's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 188: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '14 7:29pm PST 
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 10:54 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Apr 20, '14 8:21pm PST 
I agree Lily...no such thing as too many pictures of Cash.

Ty - Lovely pictures. I have to say, with love, that Ty's pic looks like he's wearing a black toupee laugh out loudbig laugh Adorable cloud 9

Alvin is a star...so photogenic and those beautiful eyes with his pink ears cloud 9

We had brunch at a friends house. She made an egg and asparagus quiche, cheesy potatoes, and ham...plus pineapple, and chocolate.

Happy baby chicks and bunnies!
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 10:54 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '14 11:39am PST 
hug wave Apparently I was drugged last night cuz I slept til 11am eek and I was OUT! Guess I needed it.

Dunlop - Glad you have clean water in your new house hug Hopefully your new neighbors will be good people.

You've inspired me Flicka. I need to finish my weeding project...but haven't been feeling up to it lately. Maybe I just needed to sleep for 12 hours. shrug

Lily - I love music and have something playing in the house most days. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 10:54 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 4:00pm PST 
Massage was wonderful...had some very sore spots on my hips and upper arms. I'm sure it's from sleeping in a different bed for three nights.

Did the grocery shopping and now I'm pooped laugh out loud sad but true. I only got two loads of laundry done. Yard will have to wait.

Chocolate! That's what I forgot at the store! Have a great weekend Ty hug
[notify]
» There has since been 52 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 10:54 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 9:50am PST 
Rotten wind! We had bad wind yesterday...shhh...it's actually calm today eek I may be able to get some yard work done...or not...I do have a massage today cloud 9 plus I need to go grocery shopping and get caught up on laundry.

Pace yourself Flicka...It's hard for me to do too. Once I start a project...I don't like stopping until it's done but hubby is good at reminding me to take breaks and that it doesn't have to get done all at once.
[notify]
» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 10:54 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Brussels Griffon
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 7:53am PST 
(waves a paw in front of Jewel's face) this is not the breed you're looking for (exists slowly)
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Thu 9:10 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 7:40am PST 
Sarah - If you go to Yellowstone then the Great Salt Lake...you will pass through Pocatello, ID. wink Let me know if you'll need a "doggy fix" and you can come meet my crew.
[notify]
» There has since been 58 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 10:54 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '14 1:10pm PST 
Jewel - that's right...not one of my poodles like the water. If I turn on the hose outside...they all run for the house. Sonja was at a beach once and all she did was bark at the waves laugh out loud But they ALL love running zoomies in fresh snow.

Mmm roast dinner sounds wonderful Ty. We had ham and beans...I had forgotten how much I like them.

Confession: I'm becoming Sheldon Cooper from the "Big Bang Theory" with my spot on the couch. I find myself grumpy if someone else sits in my spot and I want to tell them... "that's my spot" like Sheldon does. laugh out loudbig laugh shrug laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 64 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 10:54 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '14 7:49am PST 
party New home for Dunlop hug dancing How exciting! Congrats!

My crew is rag-a-muffin eek Hubby made the last appointment...too far out. Jasper is a woolen beast! Rasti-poodles. Two more days before Spa Day.

We have wind, wind, and more wind. No surprise...but grey today.

Hubby fixed oatmeal and apples for breakfast cloud 9 Tummy growling...time to go eat.
[notify]
» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 10:54 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '14 5:20pm PST 
cheer Mack dancing

Ty - cloud 9 love those puppy pics!

Cherry Blossom Festival went well...for us. Judo and Kendo cancelled last minute on the Japanese Club. Very rude. So we took 15 minutes vs 7 to try and fill in the gaps in their program.

I am still so freaking tired! Ugg already.

I'm house sitting...chickens...two dogs and two kitties. My friends new kitty is not well socialized. He does not like strangers so herding him is a task. Good thing I have lots of experience herding cats laugh out loudbig laugh That's the skill a Sensei must have...you have to know how to herd cats. laugh out loudbig laugh

Bozeman is nice...but I really like Missula and Helena Montana. We go to those two cities for agility.

Jewel - I can't help in the pool department. My water dogs don't like the water shrug laugh out loud

I'm craving an Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen wink Might just swing by on my way up to the ranch. shh
[notify]
» There has since been 77 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Tue 10:54 pm

(Page 1 of 188: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.