Postings by Miss Scarlett's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 204: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun May 24, '15 10:40am PST 
We've had the rain too. I've got mushrooms growing in my yard for pity sakes! Everything is REALLY green though and I haven't had to water my new plants.

Flicka - I'm like a fish out of water with the whole wedding thing. The nice thing about being in the bridal party...the criteria for the dress is it has to be navy blue....that's it. way to go

wave Everyone.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:46 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed May 20, '15 6:09pm PST 
Donlop - you can check out "Miche" purses online. The "Demi" (large) and the "Prima" (extra large) will have plenty of room for your apron!

Flicka - we've had rain for two weeks which is not the norm here but at least we do not have tornado's to worry about. Stay safe my friend! hug

I just ordered two dresses for my karate sons wedding. I can try them on and decide which one I like the best and send the other one back. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:46 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat May 16, '15 11:43am PST 
laugh out loud My purse was on it's last leg several years ago laugh out loud I just don't care to go shopping. The "purse party" was at a friends house with snacks, wine, and good conversation. I really wasn't interested in going but I'm glad I did. This new purse will probably last me til I die.
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:46 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri May 15, '15 3:23pm PST 
Happy Birthday friends partyhug

Rain and wind here. Jasper got so worked up because of the thunder...he puked. Poor guy. Keeping soft music on in the house to help drown out the thunder.

So I went to a purse party a friend hosted. I'm the kind of person who buys one purse on clearance that sorta works and keeps it til it's falling apart. It was time for a new purse for sure so I bought one. The brand is "Miche" and I love it! I never realized how much I enjoy structure to a purse. The beauty of these purses is you can customize it...size...handles...shells...etc. It is a base bag that can be fitted with any "shell" you want...fitted with the type of handle/strap you want. They come in a variety of sizes: small, medium, large, and extra large. Who knew I'd love a purse?!
[notify]
» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:46 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon May 11, '15 8:22pm PST 
Happy belated mother's day to all of the mother's of our four-legged kids! hugpartyflowers

I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers from one of my students and another student gave me a lovely orchid. cloud 9

Stay dry and safe to those in flooding situations
[notify]
» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:46 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat May 9, '15 6:28pm PST 
Just popping in to say hi. I enjoy reading everyone's posts. hug Crazy weather here too...cold, rainy, thunderstorms. Stay safe.
[notify]
» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:46 pm

Dogs & Travel > Family Members Who Don't Love Dogs

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue May 5, '15 4:06pm PST 
Sonja was a therapy dog (she's now retired at 14 years old) and my other dogs are all well mannered. I had someone say something negative once to me...in my own home about not putting the dogs "away" when they visited. My response was, "My dogs live here, you don't. Would you ask someone to put their kids "away" while you visit?"
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Toby, Today 5:28 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue May 5, '15 3:38pm PST 
Sanka, My oldest sister is hoarder. I know exactly what you are talking about. It's very difficult to deal with that type of anxiety disorder. I feel for her daughter. hug Bless you for trying to help. Don't be surprised if your neighbor isn't appreciative. hug

FINALLY my neighbor's across the street has painted their house and are re-roofing. We were calling it "the pit of despair." Seriously, it was looking like a crack house.

My next door neighbor of 20 years just passed away. She was in her 80's and super nice. She will be missed. I'm hoping her son and his wife will stay living there (moving upstairs).

We have a nice little neighborhood now that the pit of despair is no longer a pit. dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 65 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:46 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri May 1, '15 8:49pm PST 
It's always good to have a plan Flicka and that sounds like a good one. hug

Happy Birthday Bunny!!!! wishespartypartyflowers
[notify]
» There has since been 74 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:46 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Apr 29, '15 8:32pm PST 
Flicka hughughughughug I'm so happy to hear it wasn't a tumor. flowers every day we have with these precious angels is a blessing and bless you for giving him such a good life.

Bunny hughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 79 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 9:46 pm

(Page 1 of 204: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.