Postings by Georgia's Summer Breeze 's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

Border Collie > Border Collie X?
Sadie

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 3:29pm PST 
Cobain, thank you. I was thinking the same thing, but I am new to collies in general. When we go to the dog park there are several other BCs that frequent the park,and she dwarfs them all. But she acts like a BC, and when I look at pics of BCs the only striking difference is size.
I am happy with her the way she is...no complaints.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Loki, Mar 28 1:13 pm

Border Collie > Border Collie X?
Sadie

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 4:30pm PST 
Hi,Sadie is about 60lbs and seems to be growing still. She is maybe a year old, not sure, since she is a rescue. We adopted her on September 4th.
Anyway,I posted a few pics, anyone have any ideas what she might be mixed with? One of the pics she is walking with her friend Shelby an English Springer Spaniel, who is about 45/50 lbs.
Thank you!!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Loki, Mar 28 1:13 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Georgia's- Summer- Breeze

Whatsat???

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 8:18am PST 
We would like wings. I have had a hard time coming on here since Summer went to the bridge on July 30th. But I think it is time, she has earned her wings.
[notify]
» There has since been 247 posts. Last posting by ALF , Nov 1 12:31 pm

Food & Nutrition > HelpNew to Commercial Diets :-)

Whatsat???

Barked: Fri Jan 21, '11 9:00pm PST 
Well,we got a ton of samples from the feed store.The lady there we very helpful.She did not seem to like Orijen at all.
Said it is way t expencive for what it professes to be. She said the source meats change too often in Orijen.
So, we are trying TOTW samples now.She seemed to like the salmon. I am going to go on poop patrol tomorrow.
Carrie
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Quincy- FM TFE-II TDIAOV CGC, Jan 22 7:46 am

Whatsat???

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 9:45pm PST 
Thank you. I did not know P&G had acquired Natura. Well, darn!!
I honestly would not have even considered it had I known.
Back to the drawingboard. Thanks for the advice.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Quincy- FM TFE-II TDIAOV CGC, Jan 22 7:46 am

Whatsat???

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 12:59pm PST 
I am very new to feeding Summer anything but raw. I am still learning a lot about prepared foods. Since Summer was recently disagnosed with IMHA, on December 23, we have had to take her off of raw. It is a VERY difficult switch.
Raw was inexpensive, and I had control over EXACTLY what went into her body. I am supplementing kibble with cooked food.
That said, we are feeding EVO right now, We tried Wellness and she just pooped so much it was ridiculous!!
I am looking into TOTW. I mentioned that to our groomer and she informed me Costco's Nature's Domain Grain Free, was made by Diamond as well. I see it has much more potato, but since I supplement anyway, will that make much of a difference?
HELP!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Quincy- FM TFE-II TDIAOV CGC, Jan 22 7:46 am

Food & Nutrition > 'Bothered by lesser quality food" thread - Are people bothered by your premium or raw diets?

Whatsat???

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 12:55pm PST 
That is the thing Nicky,we have been programmed to think dogs have to poop lots of giant poops!!
What people don't seem to understand, is that poop is wasted $$$$...it is everything their dog does not need that is in their food!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Adam, Jan 30 9:48 am

Food & Nutrition > 'Bothered by lesser quality food" thread - Are people bothered by your premium or raw diets?

Whatsat???

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 10:38am PST 
Since, I am very new to feeding Summer anything but raw. I am still learning a lot about prepared foods. Since Summer was recently DX with IMHA, on December 23, we have had to take her off of raw. It is a VERY difficult switch.
Raw was inexpensive, and I had control over EXACTLY what went into her body. I am supplementing kibble with cooked food.
That said, we feed EVO right now, I am looking into TOTW, I mentioned that to our groomer and she informed me Costco's Nature's Domain Grain Free, was made by Diamond as well. I see it has much more potato, but since I supplement anyway, will that make much of a difference?
HELP!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Adam, Jan 30 9:48 am

Whatsat???

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:30pm PST 
Thank you Lilith!! I am looking into it right now!
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Adam, Jan 30 9:48 am

Whatsat???

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 11:54am PST 
EVO Herring & Salmon Formula Dry Dog Food 28.6-lb bag is about $70 no matter where you buy it.
Yes, an INSANE amount of money, but with Summer's IMHA,and her being used to raw and very little vegetable matter, it is worth it right now.
Herring & Salmon and red formulas have 76% meat, no other (as far as I know) has such a high meat content.

I was the crazy woman who was going to kill her dog with raw food, now I am crazy woman who spends too much on dog food!
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Adam, Jan 30 9:48 am

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.