Postings by Lou-Lou Noelle's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 41: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > You should put him down.. A little bit of a rant.
Zippy Aaron

im a - GREAT GREY WOLF!- well blonde!

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '09 5:08pm PST 
that stuff is the worst i have had a dog have it and man its a bother but he is alive now and happy he never suffered just a little itchy lots of people told me to put him down but nope soon to be 9 years of alive and well!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Opie CGC, Jul 4 2:35 pm

Get Well Soon > I survived parvo in the year 09 :)!!!
Kaitee- Nicole

*~U\*0*/U~*

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 2:12pm PST 
I survived parvo this year and just got over it. it was soo not fun. My brother was the unluckier of us he passed away from parvo we befoore last but with alot of all nighters and no rest mom and her family help me through smileAny one else survive parvo this year ?? if so share your story big grin.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jacob, Jul 14 9:00 am

Dog Health > ...And parvo was her name-O

Kaitee- Nicole

*~U\*0*/U~*

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 3:19pm PST 
well so far we are over parvo big grinsmilebig grin
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Coquito, Jun 15 2:27 pm

Kaitee- Nicole

*~U\*0*/U~*

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 4:24pm PST 
thanks you guys so far im doing well for a dog with parvosmile staying hydrated is our main concern. gatoraide and some iv fluids
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Coquito, Jun 15 2:27 pm

Kaitee- Nicole

*~U\*0*/U~*

Barked: Tue Jun 9, '09 9:18pm PST 
So came home from work couldnt find kaitiee. went to the barn she was laying in the grass with a cut on her ear and wouldnt get up. got her up in the house ( a/c in the house smile and she was drooling and sluggish went to the emergency vets office in spartanburg ( our vet was too busy to care ) and they put kaitiee on an iv and gave her three shots ( did the parvo test first though) and now were home sitting and waiting. the vet said she had a 50/50% chance of L/or D frown and as some may know domino died friday and it was too late to go to the vet for him frown but please keep us in your prayers so i can out live this darned parvo and that no one else will get the P-A-R-V-O mom i sgoing to give me more iv fluids in the morning and some penicillin and mor anti barf meds tomorrow night so ill keep you posted untill the see you in the morning.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Coquito, Jun 15 2:27 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Domino got his wings today :(
Kaitee- Nicole

*~U\*0*/U~*

Barked: Mon Jun 8, '09 5:04pm PST 
he really was way to young for the bridge. 12/16/2008-6/5/2009 just short of six months. we dont even know what happened. frown frowncryhug thanks fur all the support you guys
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sisters 3, Jun 10 8:22 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Domino got his wings today :(

Kaitee- Nicole

*~U\*0*/U~*

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 9:19pm PST 
Domino got his wings today at 11:30 pm. we do not know the cause but we believe it was parvo and anemia frown even though he wasnt really my dog he was still kaitiees brother and kaitiee and domino did every thing together. so please keep us in you prayers please,

Kaitiee and familyhug
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sisters 3, Jun 10 8:22 pm

Dog Health > This is not good :( seizures

Kaitee- Nicole

*~U\*0*/U~*

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 8:38pm PST 
update frown cry domio passed over at 11:30 pm
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Hudson, Jun 6 4:22 pm

Dog Health > This is not good :( seizures

Kaitee- Nicole

*~U\*0*/U~*

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 7:18pm PST 
ok so i cam home from work around 7. at 8 i found domino (kaitiees brother) laying in the dirt with his head shaking like a seizure and he is very lethargic limp and wont open his mouth or eat or drink tips on what it could be?? and we will take him to the vet as soon as i can plz epray for domino. cryhug
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Hudson, Jun 6 4:22 pm

Behavior & Training > oh boy.... why do people always think this...
Lou-Lou- Noelle

*~ Burnin Up~*

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 5:00pm PST 
Ok so i bought kaitiee a martingale collar ( the one with the no pull noseband) and i took her to a dog "show" ( just a little spca thing) and everyone is telling eatch other stay away from that puppy over there it bites and then people would ask me does he bite?? and i replie no she does not. and she does not bit she just pulls on the lead some times. and then this crazy little kid with a black lab who is almost bigger tha him that he cant control come and gets in kaitiees face and scares kaitiee (whos already so nervous) and i told the little kid to leave please your dog is scaring my puppy. and he just rolls his eyes and says my dog aint botherin nobody and kaitiee snaps. she hollers screams and starts snarling and nipping at this dog snd everyone took the kids side saying that dog didnt hurt a thing and i told them that that dog got too close for too long kaitiee is already nervous ( first dog show) and i had to leav where i was sitting. as soon as we did our lap around the ring we left Does anyone have opinions or sugesstions about this if so please send them smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Riley, Jun 1 6:37 pm

(Page 1 of 41: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.