Postings by Minster Jr.'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Adoption stories?
Lucy

Merry Christmas

Barked: Sun Sep 25, '11 3:17pm PST 
Hi I am Lucy..Momma did not change my name cause she says it suits me..Me was adopted on Saturday...Momma and Minster Jr my brother were doing a charity walk and I was walking around with a volunteer looking for someone to adopt me..Momma spotted me and made sure I got along with Min and we seem to be fine and then she adopted me right after the charity walk..
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Sep 26 1:26 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Can You Add A Background Without Resulting In A Space Between Story And Pup Pals?
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Wed Aug 25, '10 7:33am PST 
Yep its the height you need to put in the box..I use a CSS Style sheet and use the height 100 in that box..
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Stanley, Aug 31 3:28 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Not New To Dogster, But........

Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Wed Aug 25, '10 7:31am PST 
The Group Pawsome Pages can help you there..Its a great group and it does have a thread to find backgrounds for you pages with the links.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 25 10:39 pm

Small Dogs > Harnesses?

Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Sat Aug 14, '10 4:36pm PST 
I use a Harness always on Min cause he is septable to collapsing trachia...It also make it easier to hook him up to his carseat..
[notify]
» There has since been 41 posts. Last posting by Allee Oop!!!, Aug 28 7:48 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Will chat ping boxes be usable with Dogster profile pages?

Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Sat Jul 31, '10 6:12am PST 
When you are not online such as invisible or busy it will show offline..I use it all the time and have been for over a year now..
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Minster Jr., Jul 31 6:12 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > backgrounds
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Wed Jul 21, '10 1:47pm PST 
Put it in your fun stuff field empty box and make sure you tick the small box or it will not show up on your page and put the height in. I use 100 for the height of all my backgrounds.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Minster Jr., Jul 21 1:47 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Ahhhhh! My Dogster's all weird! What's going on?? Is it 2012??

Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Tue Jun 29, '10 5:25pm PST 
You need to go to Pawsome Pages..I noticed you are using myspace stuff..It does not work here on Dogster...Pawsome Pages will help you get your page looking great..
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Duke, Sep 19 9:43 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Dogster is not mobile Friendly

Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Tue Jun 22, '10 11:56am PST 
I would like the groups mobile friendly..I just got my new phone that I can go to the web..I can get to my groups but maybe cause I am still learning how to use the phone I can't seem to get past the main page...I still love it that I can at least find Dogster from my phone..way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Minster Jr., Jun 22 11:56 am

Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Tue Jun 15, '10 6:37am PST 
I am using it just for the pleasure of using it...I can go in and see what is going on in my groups even if I can't post or do anything else its something for me to do durning breaks at work...
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Minster Jr., Jun 22 11:56 am

Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Mon Jun 14, '10 11:08am PST 
I am just learning how to navigate around Dogster on my mobile phone...I will get it for sure.way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Minster Jr., Jun 22 11:56 am

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.