Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Sarloos Wolfhound > I like Saarloos Wolfhounds!!
♥Chas- er♥

If it looks like- food....Eat it!!

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 3:20pm PST 
Theyz cute...smile

Too bad nobody has one....
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 23 1:22 pm

American Staffordshire Terrier > What is the physical difference between a APBT and and AmStaff?
♥Jake- ♥

DiNgO--I'm BaCk!

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '08 12:43pm PST 
I've seen lots of pictures of pitbulls and Amstaffs and they all look differernt if you didnt read the captions you couldnt tell which was which... How do u figure out whats a amsaff and whats not thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jul 27 2:24 pm

Dog Health > Mayor orders shelter dogs released to "the wild"

♥Scru- ffy♥

when all else- fails take a nap

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '08 5:42pm PST 
When i read this i couldnt believe it!! did he say it was a problem that was "dogging" the community? Hows the community gonna feel when their food gets stolen and there trash strewn all over the yard so these dogs can get some food? This mayor is just an idiot....Why he isnt locked up i dont knowthinking
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Jul 1 3:36 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Just for fun, find a twin!

♥Jake- ♥

DiNgO--I'm BaCk!

Barked: Fri May 23, '08 3:12pm PST 
I have seen at least 2 dogs that look just like scruffy
and one that I could've mistaken for Jake (except the ears, and back) * Beckham 21613 * And i havent found a dog that looks like Chaser yet.
hamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , May 31 9:55 am

Dog Health > Liver Shunt

♥Scru- ffy♥

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 3:10pm PST 
Tad didn't seem so bad at first but all the other dogs wanted to kill him (Like he was a weak link) and then he didnt get any bigger, he walked around like he was drunk and then he started shaking like he was having a seizure.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 30 3:12 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > ten week old pup beaten by children
♥Chas- er♥

Barked: Fri Apr 25, '08 7:39pm PST 
How can little kids do that you should bite them on the ear
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by , May 5 5:02 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Anybody know any good lost and found websites?

♥Jake- ♥

DiNgO--I'm BaCk!

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '08 4:25pm PST 
Like where you can post if your dog is lost that ppl see every day? I need some more for Jake
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 21 2:07 pm

Behavior & Training > "Dogs don't understand English"....oh, ok, right...

♥Scru- ffy♥

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '08 2:10pm PST 
dogs r a whole lot smarter than ppl give them credit 4...scruff knows cheese, walk,outside, dinner, food,water,milkbone, and a lot of other words relating to food...chaser doent no a hole lot but jake new to sit when he heard cookie and we were workin on "down when he was stolen
[notify]
» There has since been 189 posts. Last posting by , Apr 17 8:43 pm

Dog Health > Smelly Ears and Tear Stains

♥Scru- ffy♥

Barked: Thu Apr 3, '08 12:32pm PST 
Today I got home and I petted Scruffy and noticed his ears were kinda dirty inside and really smelly. Does anyone know why?
Plus under his eyes, on his mouth/beard, and on his front paws are reddish brown. I've heard they are like tear stains from when he licks his paws, his eyes water (possibly allergies) and when he gets drool on his beard. They really stand out becuz he is white and i was wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of them?
Thank You
puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Apr 3 6:29 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > does your baby "miss" siblings?
♥Chas- er♥

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '08 12:42pm PST 
my mom had a yorkie and a carin terrier. the yorkie was older and the carin loved him like a brother. when Teddy (yorkie)died, Bosco(carin) didnt want to leave the house cuz he knew they were "forgetting" to take teddy. Then in another story my friend got a black lab named toby as a puppy from and adoption show. Years later they took him to the vet and he got very exicted over another black lab. he was licking her face and trying to play with her. The owners got to talking and discoved she was tobys sister!!! they knew each other after being apart so long! applause
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 31 2:04 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.