Postings by Murphy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Should Deaf Dogs be Placed with Other Dogs
Marshall

To know me is to- LOVE me

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '08 8:34pm PST 
For any of you fellow foster volunteers or rescue heros... do you think that a deaf dog is better in a home with another dog or placed in a home as an only dog?
Marshall is extremely well mannered and loves all dogs he encounters but most certainly bonds well with people too. Just wondering what your thoughts and experiences are on this topic.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Gravel *02-26-2009, Sep 15 9:45 am

Boxer > Hi, I'm New.
Marshall

Barked: Sat Sep 13, '08 3:34pm PST 
Hello fellow boxers,
Although my foster mom isn't new to this forum I am. So let me introduce myself... I'm Marshall.

I am happy and funny and smart. I'm deaf but I know hand signals and listen, well, most of the time.

You can visit www.boxerrescuecanada.org to find out more about me and even fill out an application.

Have a great boxer day everypup!!smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Gwydion, Sep 15 5:16 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Adoptable in Alberta, Canada

Marshall

Barked: Sat Sep 13, '08 3:30pm PST 
Thanks Buddy!

I was at the dog park and a really nice lady stopped to meet me. I hope she fills out an application!!

happy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Gwydion, Sep 13 7:03 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Adoptable in Alberta, Canada

Marshall

Barked: Thu Sep 11, '08 7:56pm PST 
Hi Every Pup!! wave
My name is Marshall and I'm in foster care looking for my forever home. My foster mom tells me that I am a very good boy. I know lots of neat things and I can teach you too... I'm deaf so my people use hand signals to tell me what to do, and I listen really good.

If you would like more information about me please visit www.boxerrescuecanada.org

Thanks!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Gwydion, Sep 13 7:03 pm

Boxer > Happy B-Day to ME!

Allie

To know me is to- love me.

Barked: Tue May 13, '08 2:26pm PST 
Hi Pups, It's Allie - Bear, ready to par-ty hard!! I turned 1 today, I can't believe it!!

My path has been rough at times but I am so happy to have found my home and being a good boxer for my pawrents... I hope all my boxer pals are having a fur-tastic day!

**super bum wiggle and extra tongue for everyone** party snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Rocco, May 15 12:06 am

Boxer > Hi, I am Oakley
Allie

Barked: Fri May 2, '08 3:52pm PST 
Hi Oakley!
You are so cute and sure to find your forever family real soon. Welcome to the boxer forum, if FM has questions we all will try our best to help you out.
wave
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Beta, May 10 8:27 pm

Boxer > potty problem

Allie

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '08 7:44am PST 
Diarrhea is a serious problem for young pups, please don't let it go on for too long without seeking vetrinarian advice. It can lead to dehydration extremely quickly.
Once when Murphy was just a young pup she had some diarrhea and our breeder told us to fast her for one day feeding her only a small amount of yogurt and a tablespoon of canned pumpkin. This worked very well for us. But we had no medical issues and it was a case of increasing food portions too quickly.
I hope you are okay little one! Feel better soon.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Gwydion, Mar 30 4:54 pm

Boxer > Questions about feeding

Allie

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '08 7:38am PST 
All pups are different and have different needs for feeding. It's a really personal decision for the family and all anybody else can do is share their experiences and provide suggestions on what you might like to try.

Personally, I eat raw food that mom buys prepared from the dog food store. I love it! We tried switching to a high end dry food but the benefits of eating raw where so great that we switched back. I would suggest to do your research first and really examine what benefits you are looking for in switching foods. And remember, us pups are always here to offer our support. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Max, Apr 2 7:20 pm

Boxer > Found my forever family...

Allie

Barked: Sat Mar 22, '08 10:03am PST 
Turns out that I was with them all along, my foster family adopted me!!!
cloud 9
They couldn't stand to be without a boxer for one second, and after losing their beloved boxer, Murphy (who I still miss every day) they couldn't give me up. I can't shake the feeling that fate brought me to this family and so I dedicate my life to making them happy and they will in turn promise to give me everything I could ever possibly want or need.
Yay for me! cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Lucy Skye Diamond, Mar 25 1:05 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > What\'s Most Unique About Your Foster Dog?
Allie

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 11:56am PST 
Allie

1. My tongue sticks out most of the time, but everyone says it's cute.
2. I love ALL toys, from soft and squeaky to hard for chewing.
3. I love other dogs, but it takes me awhile to warm up to people.
4. I can run so fast, you'd have to see it to believe it!
5. My ability to learn new manners amazes my foster family daily.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Mar 25 8:47 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.