Postings by Muffin's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > found kitten
Muffin

Muffin love- attention and- human food

Barked: Thu Oct 24, '13 6:05am PST 
I didn't know where to post? I heard a little meow cry at 1:00 in the morning in front of my door. I open my door in comes this cute lil black kitten. I am hoping I did the right thing and kept her for the night it was cold plus I hear so many scary story's of what they do to black cats especially with Halloween around the corner. I don't know much about cats but I will look for the owners after that I need ideas from cat lovers? Kitten is in a crate don't know how to let her out to do her business, can I give her weenies to eat I dont have a car and low in cash.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Oct 25 5:51 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > still missing charlie brown.
charle

my silly charlie- brown

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 7:24am PST 
Thanks , It has been 3 yrs and it still hurts.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by charle, Oct 15 7:24 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > feeling sad, venting

Muffin

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 7:20am PST 
addy this is everyday of all hours of the day and night . I am not saying this just to say it. I have talked to the neighbors. I was venting for a reason but every one is different on how they treat and care for their animals.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Oct 15 12:02 pm

Muffin

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 5:23am PST 
These people around here are mean non educated do not care. I also live alone.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Oct 15 12:02 pm

charle

my silly charlie- brown

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 4:49am PST 
Hi lydia. I live in california and I had to let charlie go because I had to many dogs as I live in apartments that allow 2 dogs. Sorry to hear about coco. They say as time goes on it gets easier yet it hasnt for me I miss my lil guy.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by charle, Oct 15 7:24 am

charle

my silly charlie- brown

Barked: Fri Sep 27, '13 9:02am PST 
The worst decision was having to chose which of the one of the three I had to give up out of my three pets. It has been 3 yrs and I still think and miss my charlie brn. Wish I knew knew where he is last I heard rescue place said they had shipped him to Minnesota. I will always pray for you charlie brown.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by charle, Oct 15 7:24 am

Senior Dogs > making a decision

Muffin

Barked: Fri Sep 27, '13 8:55am PST 
Is 7 or 8 yr considered senior? I have been saving to get her teeth worked on. I still need to make the choice of putting her under so the vets can work on her teeth. I am very scared to lose my baby.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Grace, Oct 2 4:45 pm

Muffin

Barked: Fri Sep 27, '13 8:47am PST 
Today I feel very sad . Everyday as I take my girls for a walk I watch these 2 cute little husky faces watching us from up above a small patio apartment. another case is the neighbors that have these precious no hair wrinkled dogs that I have never seen them get no love from their owner.Seen a chicken roaming these apartment. I wish I was younger hoping maybe to talk to these owners to offer walks for those beautiful huskies or the black chi that chews on a brown fence, or the white terrier that digs to escape to keep from going stir crazy,and to clean their crusted eyes,or apply protection for their bare skin and noses,or groom the poor lil white maltese that just lays there all matted watching me walking my dogs. So much more sadness I feel as I walk my dogs.Praying for all animals that suffer the ugly hearts of some people. spay and neuter.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Oct 15 12:02 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > hardest thing i have to do

Rebelde

furgirls are- adorable!!!

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '08 4:19pm PST 
I a sick,sick , I am on a fixed income and rescued my three girls and have had them for 2 t0 3 years living with me and resently I recieved a notice from my apartment managers letting me know I am only allowed 2 dogs so I wold have to give one up. Devasting I would have to chose I have tried everything like ask my doc to write a letter saying these dogs are my therapy and priscription but she told me she would feel uncomfortable, I have done research on the law hoping to find something. I could move out and live in the streets with my girls. So If push comes to shove I will be looking for someone in monterey county to adopt one of my girls hoping i could have visits,Someone with no kids and would love her as much as i do and as much as they did me,
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rebelde, Jun 30 4:19 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > monterey county animal lovers
Rebelde

furgirls are- adorable!!!

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '08 7:23pm PST 
I am in a big heart breaking situation. I recieved a notice from my apartment management telling me i have to many dogs and they only allow 2 dog with rent. I have one on the lease (muffin) but as time went on I resced Tequila from neglection from nieghbors and fell in love then came Rebelde which i rescued from an abuser which rebelde had parvo and I had the choose of her life or get in dept i chose her life. i have had them for almost a year until yesterday I recieve a notice letting me know I would have to pay rent for one of the girls and get rid of the other. How could i ever chose. I love all three girls. So my question is there anyone that has any info,input,suggestion,kind words,anything. I am going to do anything i can to keep my girls but if god forbids and I would have to find a home for my baby rebelde it would help if i could find someone that would keep contact with me,send me photos ,maybe even visit that would be the only way i would be able to let go with out having a sad hytericl crying attack. anybody please help me . thank you lala and her girls
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cotton, TDI, CGC, TFP-I, FMX, Jun 15 9:29 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.