Postings by Marcus R.I.P.'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Detroit Rapper Calicoe Shows off his Dog "fighting" Operation
Boomer

outta my- way!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 8:11am PST 
What a dummie I wish he would be put in a cage with the meanest, biggest baddest, person and he has to fight with hie hands tied behind his back.How awfull he will reep what he sowes in H--lcrysilenced
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Jul 18 11:40 am

Dogs & Travel > Dog Friendly beach/cottage in SC, GA, FL????
Frito

Where is the- food????? Toe-to

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 7:17am PST 
We stayed in Cedar Key and loved it,hamster dancehamster dance but you have already stayed there,so I don't know .We are planning to go to the River for Scallop season next year.

Have funnnnnnnnnnsnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 17 5:48 pm

Dog Health > Worst thing your dog has ever eaten?

Marcus - R.I.P.

zzzzzzzRESCUE,RE- SCUE,RESCUE!!!!!- !!!!

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 7:11am PST 
Marcus ate one cushion off of the couch,Three remotes to the T.V. complete with batteries,several shoes and thats all.
[notify]
» There has since been 65 posts. Last posting by , Oct 9 10:07 am

Dog Health > Worst thing your dog has ever eaten?

Boomer

outta my- way!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 7:06am PST 
We think Boomer is the guilty one but Someone ate a string of 20 Christmas lights box and all.My husband is searching for results aswe speak!!!!!!eekeekeekeekway to goway to go
[notify]
» There has since been 66 posts. Last posting by , Oct 9 10:07 am

Senior Dogs > My poor Taylor is having a hard time.

Marcus - R.I.P.

Barked: Tue Oct 18, '11 7:05am PST 
Please let Taylor know that we are praying for him and sending all of the love we can with all of our mighthughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by Yogi, Mar 21 4:14 pm

Senior Dogs > We just adopted an Elder
Boomer

outta my- way!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '11 7:38am PST 
Congratulations on your new Baby.We love all of ourscheercloud 9 Mom and Dad have not changed any of our names when they addopted us. Danes are the best dogs .Mom is always telling us that so I beleive her.hamster danceWe take up a lot of room and we all have our own beds in the livingroom.We used to sleep on the couch untill my other brother Marcus ate it. Good luck and enjoy all of the love you will get in return.wisheswisheswishes
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Hershey, Oct 5 8:30 pm

Dog Health > Whining for No Reason

Marcus - R.I.P.

Barked: Fri Sep 30, '11 7:06am PST 
I would get het to the Vet right away.She could have BLOAT OR TORSION dogs don't pant and whine for no rason.eekeekeek
[notify]
» There has since been -4 posts. Last posting by Trigger, Sep 30 7:32 am

Behavior & Training > Prozac and Behavior Modification...

Lilly"Pearcy- sweet as- sugar Li

Barked: Fri Jun 17, '11 6:02am PST 
I am really terrified of everything and have been since Mom and Dad got me five years ago and I have just now accepted Mom.I am frightened of everyone and everything.It is a real shame but We have tried everything except drugs.I now am happy just being here and I really love my dadhamster dancehamster dancehamster danceI do let Mom pet me sometimes and I am a great protecter.I love My three brothers very much.wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 17 6:51 am

Grooming > doggie odor- good shampoo?

Frito

Where is the- food????? Toe-to

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 7:54am PST 
Have you had their anel glands expressed?.I smell bad when mine are full and Mom has to take me to the vet.eekeekeekeek
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jade Alexandria, May 25 6:23 pm

Small Dogs > How do you dispose of your dog's poop??
Boomer

outta my- way!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 7:39am PST 
Boomer again,Mom throws Frito's pooooooooo into the toilet and flushes away.Very tidy. Dad has to shovel every day and beleive me if one of us hasn't gone He knows about it he has the sites etched in his memoryapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Butters, May 24 11:43 am

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.