Postings by Sarah's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > Cash doesn't like new step dad
Cash

I sniff for a- living!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 9:53pm PST 
Thanks guys, Im thinking the feeding thing will be easy unless my hubby has really just givin up on trying to not hate him. But walking thing won't happen...
Cash won't go near him...not with out flinching and fleeing away which i think is kinda wierd because He has never hit nor kicked him.

This all started because Cash wouldn't come when he was called and needless to say I had to leave work early, come home and fight with hubby, cuz he left and left and cash outside for 3 hours in cold weather and the cops called me at work.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cash, Mar 28 9:53 pm

Cash

I sniff for a- living!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 9:00am PST 
Cash's routine really hasn't much. Just some of his rules, he's no no longer allowed in the bedroom, nor in the kitchen when there is anytype of food out nor in the laundry room, because we got a kitten and thats where his food and litter box are.
And I did have a german shepherd when my husband moved in, but i gave her to a freightend friend who has 2 kids with adhd and 1 with austhism.

Something else though... when we leave and come back home..it doesnt matter who walks in first, Cash once he sees him starts barking and howling.
My husband would never hit a dog, but he is 100% sicilan so he is very loud and intimidating but i like to think that, that was well known because me and him have gotten into fights over the past few months.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Cash, Mar 28 9:53 pm

Cash

I sniff for a- living!

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '09 2:16pm PST 
My beagle/cocker mix is spoiled rotten..i can admit that and that its my fault. I've recently gotten married and well the husband and dog were fine until he moved in. Cash now does nothing but bark and growl at him, he has even lunged at him a couple of times when my husband has gone to kiss me. Cash also WILL NOT under any circumstance listen to him, he also has seperation anxiety. He will bark and howl after being out in the yard for 5 minutes until he comes back in. Then He does not do anything but follow me around the house and if im in the same room as my husband...cash is posted right there in the door way watchin and growling. Cash has also started to soil in the house again. Please help we are movin to north carolina and I want to be able to bring him, but I also don't want to have to get a divorce from my husband because of the dog.

If anyone can recommend a behaviourst/trainer that i could email or call it would be extremely appreciated.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Cash, Mar 28 9:53 pm

German Shepherd > question to trainers or fellow protection/shutzhund trained dogs

Nakia

Best dog gone- twirler you've- ever seen

Barked: Fri Nov 28, '08 6:24pm PST 
yes there is a trainer . mom could do the obedience by herself but definetely not the bite work . BOL!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sasha, Nov 30 5:09 pm

Sports & Agility > question for trainers and fellow protection/shutzhund trained dogs

Nakia

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 8:55pm PST 
any tips or advice on how to build up a dogs defense?

*we forgot the "C" I know..we are very sorry* bol.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Natasha, Nov 28 11:29 am

German Shepherd > question to trainers or fellow protection/shutzhund trained dogs
Nakia

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 8:46pm PST 
Any advice or recommendations on how to build the dogs defense??
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sasha, Nov 30 5:09 pm

Grooming > Shedding

Sarah

I am the queen.- You must bow- before me!

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '08 10:21am PST 
Today I was told I shed a disqusting amount. My human sister said that I shed easily 3x more than her "german shedder". Is this normal or cause for concern? Is there anything that can be done to decrease the amount of the shedding? My human sister recommend garlic tabs with brewers yeast..but pills tend to be to much of a hassel...any recommendations?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by The Black and Tan Clan, Jun 16 2:53 pm

German Shepherd > vote for me..pweeeze?!

Nakia

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 11:34am PST 
mom has entered me into the cutest pet contest.. will you vote for me?
I'll vote for you if you've entered.

http://www.cutestpetcontest.com/bigpic.php?enum=10032797 7
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Rosie *FOUND*, May 20 3:49 am

German Shepherd > will she settle

Nakia

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 11:24am PST 
re-home as in adopt another dog or re-home as in get rid of one?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Beau, May 21 2:16 pm

German Shepherd > I PASSED!
Nakia

Barked: Sat May 17, '08 7:34pm PST 
Congrats! cheercheer
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Risa W-FDM/MF RE RL1 CA CGC, May 19 1:18 pm

(Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.