Postings by Ruby's Family

GO!

Cane Corso > I think I'm the only one...

Ruby

when in doubt?- chew it!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 10:10am PST 
"GOOD DAY EH"
FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH!!!
MY DADDY IS A VERY HANDSOME DOBIE. SO PLEASE DON'T HOLD THAT AGAINST ME? I JUST TURNED 5MTHS OLD ON THE 8TH. I AM STILL FIGHTING THE "PUPPY CHOW POOPIES". BUT I AM ON THE MEND. I AM A VERY SENSTIVE GIRL,WHO WANTS NOTHING BUT ATTENTION FROM MY FAMILY.I AM TRYING VERY HARD TO NOT TO NIP AT MY LITTLE GIRL,BUT I FIND IT JUST TOO TEMPTING.I LOVE MY WALKS AND I AM GOING TO START SCHOOL REAL SOON. I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES.
PLEASE DROP ME A LINE ,WOULD LOVE SOME NEW FRIENDS.
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Chopper , Dec 29 2:48 am

Food & Nutrition > Emphasis on POOPY!
Ruby

when in doubt?- chew it!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 6:04pm PST 
I guess the word Purina scared everyone off my other post.
There seems to be alot of advice out there.
How throwing this DOG a bone.
Is the mix of rice,venison,egg and garlic a bad thing? I LOVE IT!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Badger Hunter's Little Smokie, Mar 9 7:20 pm

Food & Nutrition > Purinia "POOPY" Chow

Ruby

when in doubt?- chew it!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 1:52pm PST 
Like they say "the proof is in the pudding".I had nothing but problems when I was on Poopy chow.I have just been on a diet of mushy rice,egg and a little garlic venison.This has really fix things up in the runny poop department. My pawter is going to switch me to a higher quality feed, he just has to decide where to start. I guess it's a little of this and a little of that until, I find one that firms up the constitution.
I am still just a very young girl and I am worried about this rice and egg concotion that is being prepare for me,I really love it. Is it really the best for me? My paw was told by a self professed dog knowitall, that "human food" and the venison is too strong, and will be hard on my tummy
Thoughts DOGSTERS?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ruby, Mar 8 1:52 pm

Food & Nutrition > Soft Poop

Ruby

when in doubt?- chew it!

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '07 9:19pm PST 
I am 4 mths old and have been eating purina puppy chow. I have not had a solid poop in quite some time, if at all. I would like some suggestions on a good kibble. I also have a foul odour that comes from my bum.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jelly, Mar 3 11:07 pm

Behavior & Training > GROSS!!! SHE EATS HER POOP!

Ruby

when in doubt?- chew it!

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 5:19pm PST 
Thanks for the info.
At first Ruby seemed to like her puppy chow but as of late she seems to be not as interested.
With so many different products oput there is is hard to make the "right" choice. Any suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Murdoch, Mar 4 4:18 pm

Behavior & Training > GROSS!!! SHE EATS HER POOP!
Ruby

when in doubt?- chew it!

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 2:08pm PST 
Ruby is a 4mth. old Dobie/Cane Corso. She has shown signs of being a very bright girl, she has caught on to going to the potty in the right spot. BUT she likes to eat her poop. To say the least, this is grossing everyone out. She is eating Purina Puppy chow with the occasional Milk Bone treat. We are quick to pick up her droppings but when she is left alone, on our return there are reminents of her snack.
We could use any sugestions to curb her disgusting habit. Miigwetch
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Murdoch, Mar 4 4:18 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.