Postings by lucky's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Lucky has crossed the bridge
lucky

if you cook it i- will try to eat- it

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '08 9:26pm PST 
Lucky will be coming home tomorrow. We had her creamated and decided that she belongs here with us. I miss her so much, she was like my little shadow following me everywhere. I could not do anything without her being right behind me I would trip over her. Does anyone think she knows how much she was loved? and does she know she is missed?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ✝ Angel Tosha ✝, Sep 9 1:07 pm

lucky

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 3:53pm PST 
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for Hurley to come home. She made it home today! Thank you for all the support for Lucky as well, she will forever be in our hearts and minds.little angelhuglittle angelhug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ✝ Angel Tosha ✝, Sep 9 1:07 pm

lucky

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '08 9:26pm PST 
Thank you to everyone. Being a part of dogster groups has really helped. I feel now that Lucky has gotten over her fear of big dogs(silly since she was a giant herself) and is playing with everyone at the bridge. I hope Hurley is safe and well and if not I hope that she finds sweet Lucky waiting for her.huglittle angelhug
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by ✝ Angel Tosha ✝, Sep 9 1:07 pm

lucky

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 8:13pm PST 
Our three dogs got out of our yard on Monday morning. We found Digger right away. Hurley and Lucky were still missing, until this morning my husband Justin got a call from the pound that Lucky had been hit by a car on Tuesday night and passed away from her injuries. We are still unsure of the location of Hurley, I don't know what to do we have posted flyers throughout the neighbourhood and have gone door to door with flyers for Hurley. I am feeling alot of guilt for Luckys passing as I am the one who shooed them outside to play. Can anyone offer some advice on what to do to help cope with the loss?little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by ✝ Angel Tosha ✝, Sep 9 1:07 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I went to the Bridge

digger

i may be tiny- but i am the- boss

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 7:43pm PST 
hughughug take care sweet puppy there are lots of friends to be made here and they all want to welcome you. have fun at the bridge and we hope that some day we can all play again take care.hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Lord Spartacus of Brummel, Apr 3 1:36 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > new doggie ! name help!
lucky

Barked: Thu Mar 22, '07 8:30pm PST 
p.s. i still got my 101 dalmation name it is just a little more typical
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Peanut Baby , Mar 24 5:01 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > new doggie ! name help!

lucky

Barked: Thu Mar 22, '07 8:29pm PST 
pongo! it is what mom wanted to name me (from 101 dalmations) but dad said no sounds silly. its a good name for girls or boys especially if we have some energy!
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Peanut Baby , Mar 24 5:01 pm

Get Well Soon > Samantha needs your prayers

digger

Barked: Thu Mar 22, '07 6:14pm PST 
good luck and hope everything is okay!hug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Roswell, CGC, NPC, Mar 26 10:13 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Free Beautiful French Bulldog to Good Home Only

digger

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 7:02pm PST 
how can people do that? using a faux dog for finacial gain is just disgusting. i hope nothing good happens because real needy dogs need help and you are just praying on dog lovers who want to need to and are compelled to help.shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Gio, Mar 21 7:43 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Hey, Look Here A New Friend For Everyone
hurley

got a snack?

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 6:37pm PST 
whee nothing better than new friends. mommy loves having us get new friends and checks the mail every day. hope to hear from you soon hurley lucky and digger
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 8:30 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.