Postings by Mr. Sparky's Family

GO!

Dog Health > Manchester Terrier Ears Being Eaten Away?!?

Mr. Sparky

Plenty of Sparks- Here!

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 4:35pm PST 
I know it is really crazy, but I have my daughter's dog while she is serving in Iraq, & he seems to have some kind of ?disease? eating away at his ears. Vet doesn't know what it is & I've never seen anything like it! I have 3 other dogs & none are effected but the little Manchester Terrier. Any suggestions? I have been using vinegar & it seems to getting rid of most of it, but it leaving parts of his ear like eaten away!?! shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mr. Sparky, Mar 24 4:35 pm

Manchester Terrier - Toy > Manchester Terrior's Ear's being eaten away?
Mr. Sparky

Plenty of Sparks- Here!

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 4:32pm PST 
I know it is really crazy, but I have my daughter's dog while she is serving in Iraq, & he seems to have some kind of ?disease? eating away at his ears. Vet doesn't know what it is & I've never seen anything like it! I have 3 other dogs & none are effected but the little Manchester Terrier. Any suggestions? I have been using vinegar & it seems to getting rid of most of it, but it leaving parts of his ear like eaten away!?! shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mr. Sparky, Mar 24 4:32 pm

Dog Health > Mom & Her Bumps!?!

Mr. Sparky

Plenty of Sparks- Here!

Barked: Thu Feb 1, '07 8:30pm PST 
dancing OMG, this site is where it's at! You hit the bump on the head! I guess that's why the Vet thought she passed with clean bill of health.

It's just this little dog had been so abused, my mom's imagination goes out of control. wink Can't blame her though. This little baby girl is so scared, skinny to the bone, fragile, & Shy-her new name-it really makes one wonder. Her rib cages seems like calcium deposits on one side & she just so little Moms even afraid she might hurt her.

way to go Yuz are the greatest! I think yuz got a Pal for life!cheer

Your Pal Mr. Sparkusdancing wave
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 2 5:21 am

Dog Health > Do Doggies get Zits or In-grown hairs?

Mr. Sparky

Plenty of Sparks- Here!

Barked: Thu Feb 1, '07 8:12pm PST 
WOW! All yuz guzs are the TOPS! You should have heard the sigh of relief that came out of my mom when she read this. I knew she wasn't crazy, but she wasn't sure.This is more that she has been able to find from weeks, months of searching the internet!applause

I think yuz got a pal for life!hail

Your Pal Mr. Sparkycheer
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Carmen Von Woofer, Feb 15 10:03 pm

Dog Health > Mom & Her Bumps!?!

Mr. Sparky

Plenty of Sparks- Here!

Barked: Thu Feb 1, '07 6:36am PST 
We, forgot to ask about our new rescue pup we got just 2 days ago. We think she is a little Brussels Griffon. That's what she looks like, but she has fine white hair like a Maltese. Mom will take pics & post soon.

Anyway, she let mom hold her & pet her & rub her tummy ALL NIGHT LONG for the first time. She just hid she was so scared the first day. Mom made her a dog house with her bed in it so she could check us out. Mom thinks we should name her "Shy". Shy, Sparky, that could work.
Mom made sure I got more than my share of tummy pets also, so this girl in my space might not be a bad thing.wink

Then, screaming out loud, eek , there is something she found on the little girls belly. It is a spot low on her belly that feels like a big "blister". She says it isn't attached & moves around freely, but here we go again!

This poor little girl was found walking outside down the road in the snow a couple of weeks ago. We're in Denver & still buried in the stuff. She kept falling over so Mom's friend took her home. They had to start with cool then to warm water for hours to thaw her out. She went to the Vet & got a clean bill of health, but mom wasn't there, so you know, my Mother, ................MS. worry wart! Any feed back?

I really appreciate your help cause I sure get tired of those Vet visits..............

Mr. Sparky wave
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 5:21 am

Dog Health > Do Doggies get Zits or In-grown hairs?
Mr. Sparky

Plenty of Sparks- Here!

Barked: Thu Feb 1, '07 6:05am PST 
Hi, I'm new as of yesterday. My mom is beside herself happy to've found you guys!

She rescued me a couple of years & since then has gone crazy searching the web for an answer to my zits, *that's what she calls them*.

I had a small bump on my back by my spine when she got me. The vet's keep saying it is nothing to worry about even when she directly says, "Zits"? Vet's say, "Don't worry about it", and smiles at mom like she is crazy.

She kept fidgiting with the bump & it came out like a hard round little ball she says looks like ingrown hair kind of thing.

A few months later, I got one on my shoulder, which came out like the first one. Then a little later another by my butt. She is afraid to fidget with this one because it seems bigger. confused

It doesn't seem to be attached to anything under my skin, but it is driving Mom crazyshrug

I'm a Silky Terrier with lots of human type hair & get baths a couple times a month. She uses Biolage hair products on me, (organic & takes all tangels out)wink

Anyone ever hear of anything like this?

I'll be going for a check up & teeth cleaning soon, but I'm afraid my Mom might freak on the Vet if they give her that crazy response again.
shh

I'd sure appreciate any feed back you could give her to ease her mind. She says the Vet's these days don't know everything & sometimes don't seem to care like the ol'Vet, long retired, always did.Any old time remedies are always welcome.

Thanx, Mr.Sparky wave
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Carmen Von Woofer, Feb 15 10:03 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.